Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stella

so jersey guys dont need jet skis i see

If you tried to bring a ski to that break you would certainly be assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by wapow View Post
    If you tried to bring a ski to that break you would certainly be assaulted.
    good

Quote Originally Posted by frothy cheese View Post
    Swell of the year for sure. Almost died with a friend on the paddle out yesterday as we took a slab on the head right next to each other. got one barrel I'll never forget even though it clamped on me. Got one good one this morning too but didn't make it out of it and actually put a ding in my lib tech with my shin. So sad. Also got my leashe briefly tied around my neck while I was held under. Glad I know how to stay calm in these situations now. hopefully there's still something later
    yew! glad youscored cheesey

kid from OCMD - simon hetrick - scoring OBX this week. This guy is a class act in the lineup as well as a really good surfer.

http://www.surfline.com/video/webiso...hetrick_146111

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    kid from OCMD - simon hetrick - scoring OBX this week. This guy is a class act in the lineup as well as a really good surfer.

http://www.surfline.com/video/webiso...hetrick_146111
    This is funny, many years ago I was checking the surf at Assateague and Simon was there with his mom and dad looking. It was big, like as big as Assateague gets and still be good. I commented that I wouldn't let my kid out in that (my son is simons age) they just smiled as Simon was jumping around excited, he couldn't have been more than 11 or 12. I went out and had a great session, never saw if Simon did but I'm guessing yes. It was lined up south swell just perfect, maybe the best I have ever seen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    This is funny, many years ago I was checking the surf at Assateague and Simon was there with his mom and dad looking. It was big, like as big as Assateague gets and still be good. I commented that I wouldn't let my kid out in that (my son is simons age) they just smiled as Simon was jumping around excited, he couldn't have been more than 11 or 12. I went out and had a great session, never saw if Simon did but I'm guessing yes. It was lined up south swell just perfect, maybe the best I have ever seen there.
    I wish I got that stoked still.

Images
    he came into real watersports where i work at the day after. super humble guy. he rips

Winter Storm Stella