close ad [x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Were there any muslims around the area???

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Were there any muslims around the area???
    Actually when we were hustling up to the fire I asked a guy what was burning. He said it was the General Assembly. I said "You mean the legislature?". "Yep." I heard two explosions right after that. First thought was someone had enough of our redneck cracka legislature and burned it to the ground.

That looks satanic....was wayne involved??

I can definitely picture that satanic firebug leaping around in that church-silhouetted by-fire photo. The windowless white van of ducte tape & doome may have been in the hood that evening!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That looks satanic....was wayne involved??

I can definitely picture that satanic firebug leaping around in that church-silhouetted by-fire photo. The windowless white van of ducte tape & doome may have been in the hood that evening!
    Come to think about it, I did see a windowless vanne heading south with FL plates...Coincidence?

I know they said the only casualties were a firefighter caught some glass, but I'm gonna call the RPD and tell them to check for missing children as well.

Sounds like a job for Trev

Quote Originally Posted by frost View Post
    #inlandlandsurfer
    Frost, learn to swim yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    Sounds like a job for Trev

This video is hilarious. I remember when me, my best friend and his younger brother watched this video and did our own Beavis And Butthead analysis on it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    This video is hilarious. I remember when me, my best friend and his younger brother watched this video and did our own Beavis And Butthead analysis on it haha.
    Ha. I miss that show, esp them ragging on videos. Slamming Wheezer was one of my favs.

That guys dances like one of my buddies paddling for a wave. Like a drunken octopus. All a$$holes and elbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlokein View Post
    That guys dances like one of my buddies paddling for a wave. Like a drunken octopus. All a$$holes and elbows.
    Peter Garrett - Midnight Oil:

Michael Berryman - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest:

Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Don't forget about Weird Science!

Party-Animals-weird-science-6348355-450-332.jpg