Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoopy! View Post
    What kinds of exercises do you do?

Not being an ass, I legitimately want to still be surfing at your age.
    When I am not surfing, which is frequently in colder areas: Cycling (weather permitting), long walks, 4 days light weight/high rep training, stretches/yoga type.
    But, most important is proper healthy diet- lots of greens, low on fats & sugars, etc. Very low on alcohol.
    Forget the drugs. I am sure they can be fun, but the price paid is way to high.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    When I am not surfing, which is frequently in colder areas: Cycling (weather permitting), long walks, 4 days light weight/high rep training, stretches/yoga type.
    But, most important is proper healthy diet- lots of greens, low on fats & sugars, etc. Very low on alcohol.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Yoga? what are you some kind of homo?

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    Yoga? what are you some kind of homo?
    Yes--homo sapiens.
    And you?? Homo moronicus??

Very low on alcohol.
    Forget the drugs. I am sure they can be fun, but the price paid is way to high.[/QUOTE]

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me.

Being an old fart like Barry and me takes some effort. My advise is to not get out of shape in the first place. And yeah the alcohol needs to be in moderation. I started lifting with light weights and doing core exercises a month ago and can already feel the difference. Dropped 10 lbs and need to get rid of about 5 to 7 more. If you're gonna do drugs stick with the natural stuff not the man made stuff. Getting old ain't for p*ssies!