Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    That's funny dude. When I called you out on a thread several months ago, you sent me a PM asking for a "truce" just like a little snowflake. I still have the PM as a matter of fact. Would you like me to post it? And I didn't even threaten you with violence, I just said I would embarrass you.

This guy is a psycho druggy. I couldn't give a rat's arse if he came out to meet me. But he's already proven that he's stalking me, Barry and MIS because he keeps on trying to throw out personal info on us. He's not even close, but the fact that this loser is so obsessed that he's trying to gather intel should be concerning to any rational person. Maybe you're not as rational as I thought you were.

I have a family, just like everybody else on here. Would you want some psycho ex-con junky snooping around you and yours? Just think about that for a minute. I'll wait.

Pier, I get that you hate my guts and have probably been waiting for the perfect moment to call me a snowflake. But considering the circumstances, you may want to reconsider your critical thinking skills.
    I've noticed this from Billy over the years. It's his thing. He will talk smack and all that. But he has pretended to have personal info on a few people. He did it to MIS/stank/thank. I think its just a scare tactic. Of course you or anyone else wouldn't want to chance it with family and all like you mentioned. Who really knows what he knows. But I'm just saying, i think your good.

I know some people get up tight about reporting on here. Whatever. But reporting someone who is making threats and claiming to know names and where people live...... that should never be frowned upon. Whether it's true or not.

Don't sweat it mang, guy will be gone in a day or two (or whenever Austin gets his head out of his ass. Anyone else notice austins post in one of the other threads billy was a part of? Something about politics, nothing about billy) and all will go back to normal

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    so nobody actually got wet today

got it
    actually did. got reinforcements around that allowed.

full 1-2 foot action @ 6. depressing. was nice to get in though. reminded myself some people can't even make that. so I rode a couple knee high to shore and pumped like there was no tomorrow. cause tomorrow I'm inland for 6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankfulsaurusWrecks View Post
    nice, it was sick eh? work today, you surfing tomorrow clownie?
    Yea pimp, probably same spot early. I've been bodysurfing wiamea a lot. It was clearly double overhead one day

I like the comment about Frost vs the Deep End of the pool. Or Brad Pitted's sh!t vs the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I like the comment about Frost vs the Deep End of the pool. Or Brad Pitted's sh!t vs the ocean.

alright

rcarter is here

I believe the Clown got taken Down-
    according to his mom

[QUOTE=nopantsLance;453386][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]I believe the Clown got taken Down

mom is gangster