Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    o barry, I don't understand why you are so down on Biarritz. It looks like you would fit right in there.

That's pretty much exactly how Hampton Beach looked the one time I went there.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Those crazy Frenchmen,
    They fight with their feet,and fu(k with their face!
    Would you prefer that they fvck with their feet and fight with their face???

french people will f u ck anything. just look at my girlfriend, she bangs ME.

thats why you gotta d i ck em down with the old Red White And Blue. I think the fact we bailed em out of ww2 is hardwired into their vaginas through genetics or something. Thats how that s h it works right?

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    french people will f u ck anything. just look at my girlfriend, she bangs ME.

thats why you gotta d i ck em down with the old Red White And Blue. I think the fact we bailed em out of ww2 is hardwired into their vaginas through genetics or something. Thats how that s h it works right?
    We're the alpha male of countries, French vaginas are just responding to evolutionary impulses.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
    We're the alpha male of countries, French vaginas are just responding to evolutionary impulses.
    ahh i knew i wasnt far off in my theory

success! dates pushed back to when they were originally planned. used some of this 'vice to counter. thank ya fella SI'rs

just wanted to let everyone know im going in june