Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    #wourdesmythe

Yeah, wourdesmythe. Perfect lol

So just heard something interesting about this hanging. Not saying this is the case. Not saying this is truth. It's just a theory....

He was appealing the first case and was acquitted in the double homicide. So why kill yourself? Seems as if there is still hope. Well here's the theory. In Mass apparently there's this law. If your appealing a case, and you die, your not guilty. Its like the case never happened and her was never convicted. Well the NFL didn't pay a few million dollars to him, and rightfully so given the case. But if he was not found criminally liable, they can't withhold that money. So the theory is that since his 4 year old daughter has no parents outside of prison (his fiancee, the mother, was also convicted) he appealed and killed himself so that the money would go to his daughter due to some loop hole.

I still say good riddance. And no one really knows what his intentions were. But it's a interesting twist and a possible scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    So just heard something interesting about this hanging. Not saying this is the case. Not saying this is truth. It's just a theory....

He was appealing the first case and was acquitted in the double homicide. So why kill yourself? Seems as if there is still hope. Well here's the theory. In Mass apparently there's this law. If your appealing a case, and you die, your not guilty. Its like the case never happened and her was never convicted. Well the NFL didn't pay a few million dollars to him, and rightfully so given the case. But if he was not found criminally liable, they can't withhold that money. So the theory is that since his 4 year old daughter has no parents outside of prison (his fiancee, the mother, was also convicted) he appealed and killed himself so that the money would go to his daughter due to some loop hole.

I still say good riddance. And no one really knows what his intentions were. But it's a interesting twist and a possible scenario.
    It's possible.

Yeah. If it's still in appeals, and he dies, then there is a good chance he never gets found guilty therefore the financial liablity of his estate is null so goes the theory. Dead is dead. Good riddance of a creep.

2nd Scenario:

Shayanna and child donate his brain for CTE analysis. This is happening as we speak.

Test comes back positive.

Shaniqua or whatever her name is sue the NFL for everythang they gots.

NFL settles with Shania some God-forsaken sum and quietly sweeps everything under the rug.

Suicide is the exception in that law/rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Suicide is the exception in that law/rule.
    This was actually my first thought when i heard about it. Granted i didn't hear this from any reliable sources, but i did hear it from a few places. Radio and a espn article. None mentioned that suicide was an exception.

Not saying your wrong. I would imagine suicide is the exception. Just gossiping

Kinda like committing suicide for an insurance payout voids the benefit coverage.