Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

First tropical depression

Wow!!
    Talk about early!! First depression for 2017 has formed in Atlantic (north).
    It won't do us much good, but it is an early start.

not buying until Betty confirms this

Waiting on Betty

I as at the beach this morning, swell is starting to show.

yea, a touch up swell. Not particularly good for my break, but there are supposed to be a couple ripples bigger than in my toilet. happy 420 urrybody, especially u barricudah

....sub-tropical. Looks like it will get swept up by the other Low. Some fun surf this morning and looks to be decent for next few days. sub-tropical low not really giving us the swell. I think the other low is what we are seeing the E swell from. Not epic but fun enough!!!

As I recall, Betty caught them early, but not many panned out. Well, at least from what I saw. Excited for some waves this weekend. Moving from the 4/3 to the 3/2!

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    ....sub-tropical. Looks like it will get swept up by the other Low. Some fun surf this morning and looks to be decent for next few days. sub-tropical low not really giving us the swell. I think the other low is what we are seeing the E swell from. Not epic but fun enough!!!
    I was getting pitted this morning, it was clearly from the tropical low because it had a strong undertoe, and it felt kinda warm out.

It's true, but it was so unimpressive and phony looking, I ignored it and didn't post it up fellas.

its double overhead at 10 secs. here