close ad [x]

Page 180 of 223 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2221
    Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Does anyone really believe Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected?
    Hillary was the worst candidate.

I'm trying to figure out if the media is just tweaking out on this and spinning their wheels
    OR
    If people really care about this and are buying the media narrative.

The whole thing seems so ridiculous.
    So this is what happened the day after Don Jr. met with the "attorney from the Russian government" with dirt on Hillary, also attended by a Russian ex-counterintelligence agent, at Trump Tower with his campaign chief:

Trump: So Donnie, how was your day yesterday, anything new happen I should know about?

Don Jr.: No Dad, just another day at the office.
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; Jul 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM.

lol if people still believe trump is president because of Russia u have not a fukin clue.all I can say is all the trump supporters don't take too kind to the soviets if ya know what I mean.he got elected fair and square.still a douche but big whoop,i always hated trump long before he ever ran from his time doing the apprentice show.when he ran for president I actually gained some respect for him.hes still an a$$hole but that's standard.my boss is an azzhole but I have a huge amount of respect for him

He's baack..
    check out hrc in the audience

Quote Originally Posted by bennysgohome View Post
    You are an imbecile. The economy is great. More than 1 million jobs have been created. The market is great. I don't fell like a sucker, I'm actually sucking all the money in right now. It's great.
    Yep. Thanks Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
    Yep. Thanks Obama!
    LOL! We can thank Obama for our crumbling healthcare infrastructure. The market is purely related to confidence in an administration and what they will be doing for the tax code.

LOL! We can thank Obama for our crumbling healthcare infrastructure. The market is purely related to confidence in an administration and what they will be doing for the tax code.
    You are like a pull string toy, just pull the string on the back, and blah blah blah.....

Health care employs way way more high paying jobs than coal, but that's not what this treadde is aboot. You'd rather have a rogue el jeffe, no respect for rule of law, running our country. The alternative was disgusting, but to defend this moron (The Donald) is no less.

DJT has definitely been good for the market so far. It's been great and continues to reach all time highs... But it was great before he got elected too and was also at an all time high...

If you give DJT credit for the current run do you give Obama credit as well? I personally do not give any president all the credit for the market they inherit. The market goes up and down in cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I personally do not give any president all the credit for the market they inherit. The market goes up and down in cycles.
    Very true. A classic example is the .com market of the 1990s. Many credit Bill Clinton, but that boom would never have happened if Reagan had not lowered taxes 8 years prior; it takes years for a tax drop to run into the market. Bill tried to raise taxes until he ran into the other moron, Newt

u guys are in the wrong sport u should all be on the golf course talking markets

There's a there. It's been firmly established. We know the why and the what, and most of the when. It's all aboot the whoooo! Whooo! Whooooo!