close ad [x]

Page 182 of 223 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2221
    Quote Originally Posted by shredman View Post
    who cares about hrc except you? i sure don't. she was a pos candidate and because of her and the dnc we now have the mango mussolini (who was an even bigger pos candidate) in the big boy chair. lock her up for all i care.

let's get back to trump and the russians.

[IMG]
    DJT & the supposed Russkie bogeymen....it's a dead topic. No one cares except losers like you & the lamestream media who are struggling to justify their existence/paychecks. CNN has issued several retractions. Clinton lost. Get over yourself. Boring, kid, boring.

here's another guy that doesn't care

There's only one Lance, sparky. And guess what.....? Yah. It ain't you. No matter how hard you try.

ho hum. just another previously undisclosed meeting this time between trump and putin at the g20. i know, i know. it doesn't mean anything. nothing.

also, how many people were really at that meeting last june? it started out as four but now we're up to eight. why do they need to lie about it and change the story all the time? yeah, i know it doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shredman View Post
    ho hum. just another previously undisclosed meeting this time between trump and putin at the g20. i know, i know. it doesn't mean anything. nothing.

also, how many people were really at that meeting last june? it started out as four but now we're up to eight. why do they need to lie about it and change the story all the time? yeah, i know it doesn't mean anything.

[IMG]f[/IMG]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. .........................

and the ACA is going to be repealed according to Republicans in Congress this morning. Are you frothing yet, shvincterman?
    Last edited by yankee; Jul 19, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

and the ACA is going to be repealed according to Republicans in Congress this morning. Are you frothing yet, shvincterman?
    why don't you go ahead and let me know when that actually happens, ok sparky?

meanwhile it's "made in america week"

When they write the book "The Fall of the Great American Empire" in Russian, Donald J. Trump will be chapter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

The whole repeal thing is so petty and retarded, politics at it's worst. Just come up with a better version of the ACA and implement it (keep what people like about the ACA (no pre-existing conditions...) , and fix what's broken (like provisions that put non-profits and co-ops at a severe competitive disadvantage...).