Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PA_KOOK View Post
    This is the only sticker on the back of my ride
    Wow this is great!

Except it's missing the part that says "home of mr. Belmar"

Actually maybe it should be home of the shred machine

Images
    This guy- the OP- is always all aggro about everything under the sun- and always at like 2am in the morning...

What's up? Do you need someone to talk to? You know that swellinfo now offers psychiatrical evaluations...

Btw, I never noticed PA fishermen creating such problems here in NJ. If anything - I see them with 2 or 3 poles out, not in or near a rip, but usually away from anyone else. Actually- I would just say they are not as knowledgeable, but I can't say they are from PA...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Belmar View Post
    This guy- the OP- is always all aggro about everything under the sun- and always at like 2am in the morning...

What's up? Do you need someone to talk to? You know that swellinfo now offers psychiatrical evaluations...
    He's fine. He's in "Australia" now that's why he posts at two in the morning. He's only aggro cuz he's pining for the US east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    He's fine. He's in "Australia" now that's why he posts at two in the morning. He's only aggro cuz he's pining for the US east coast.

he should be careful, chicks in australia have d!cks

ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    he should be careful, chicks in australia have d!cks

ymmv
    Need more info on this one metard.

I heard the surf gets good in PA

Moron catches a sunfish
    "Betta call the Coast Gahd, bro!..."

At first I thought the dipsh*t had the fish on the end of his line, but apparently they came across it "floundering" at the surface.
    Last edited by DosXX; May 20, 2017 at 05:13 PM.

Lmao

#pining

Images
    I love fishing... also I found my cooler; someone was throwing it away.. I've got a few more in FL fir my time there. I'm currently in Italy and there is a decent swell here but I'm stuck without a wetsuit and traveling with non surfers so I'm not in the water... also not fishing because because my travel rod got back ordered and the rest of my rods are single piece... it kinda blows traveling for Shyte other than fishing and surfing... peace guys.