Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: torq surfboards

Epoxy is for small wave riders. Small peenis as well.....
    Torq sucks moose d1cks; shapes suck.

#moosecaulk

Whatever. As long as you're having fun and following surf etiquette, you can be riding a coffee table.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Epoxy is for small wave riders. Small peenis as well.....
    Torq sucks moose d1cks; shapes suck.
    Awesome. I finally know why I surf only epoxy (hand shaped, glassed) boards! Wife doesn't complain. I always say my ***** is measured on the Hawaiian scale. 5 inches equals 10! Bahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by smitty517 View Post
    Awesome. I finally know why I surf only epoxy (hand shaped, glassed) boards! Wife doesn't complain. I always say my ***** is measured on the Hawaiian scale. 5 inches equals 10! Bahahahaha
    This is why females have so much trouble with depth perception: Hey babe this is six inches hahahaha

I always argue with my hard core shaper who says epoxy sucks its too stiff too floaty yada yada blah blah blah. He is living in the past, epoxy cores and glass are way more flexible then they were ten years ago, and unless you are surfing OH plus it will flex and respond now days so you cant tell the difference until you drop it in the parking lot and it doesnt ding. If you shape it doesn't have as much stink as traditional technology, unless you harken back to balsa.

Epoxy is the present/future until carbon is affordable and less stiff to work with, unless you have a sponsor

Who is your sponsor, depends? T

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I always argue with my hard core shaper who says epoxy sucks its too stiff too floaty yada yada blah blah blah. He is living in the past, epoxy cores and glass are way more flexible then they were ten years ago, and unless you are surfing OH plus it will flex and respond now days so you cant tell the difference until you drop it in the parking lot and it doesnt ding. If you shape it doesn't have as much stink as traditional technology, unless you harken back to balsa.

Epoxy is the present/future until carbon is affordable and less stiff to work with, unless you have a sponsor
    Are you drunk? Lmao

The only eps/epoxy boards I've ever ridden were stringerless with carbon rails or carbon wraps. So I can't comment on the stiffness aspect of a traditional eps stringered blank.
    The eps/carbon has in my experience a lively feel and flex pattern that makes the board spring out of turns.
    In head high and under its my go to.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    The only eps/epoxy boards I've ever ridden were stringerless with carbon rails or carbon wraps. So I can't comment on the stiffness aspect of a traditional eps stringered blank.
    The eps/carbon has in my experience a lively feel and flex pattern that makes the board spring out of turns.
    In head high and under its my go to.
    Coil, have you tried one?