Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Troll down-voting photos.

Posted some pictures from the Menehune and Boys heats of a local contest a couple days ago. They were instantly down voted by someone. Other pictures I've posted have gotten the same treatment. Are my pictures that bad or do I have a troll? Pretty odd behavior.

There is probably an ignore feature. Feel free.

The pics are suite dude.. definitely just a douche canoe being "funny"

Who's that angry photog *** that gets angry when others post pics online and makes his pics look like run of the mill pics?

Why would somebody do that? Your pics look fine to me. Great actually. That upvote/downvote thing doesn't really matter much other than for photo of the week. I wouldn't worry too much aboot it.

Images
    yes you must have a troll. I only spread positive vibes in pics unless it's scammer/biz ad typ[e stuff and I may have hassled dp.

Disclaimer, I am not the troll, I would admit it if I was.

but face it Craig, in your long and storied history with the surf culture in OCNJ you have proved yourself an ignoramus time and time again, its not shocking that someone is downvoting you

it could be your kids are kinda douchey (apple-tree etc) and have their own trolls

just pointing out facts, hope they dont hurt your feelings. Actually, I dont care if they hurt your feelings but I figure Id shed some light on the subject
    Last edited by ThankfulsaurusWrecks; Jun 16, 2017 at 05:13 PM.

Funny how you name me and make a lame attempt at a call out but lack the balls to name yourself. Don't worry about my feelings. I have a thick skin. Feel free to pm me if you grow a set.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ThankfulsaurusWrecks View Post
    Disclaimer, I am not the troll, I would admit it if I was.

but face it Craig, in your long and storied history with the surf culture in OCNJ you have proved yourself an ignoramus time and time again, its not shocking that someone is downvoting you

it could be your kids are kinda douchey (apple-tree etc) and have their own trolls

just pointing out facts, hope they dont hurt your feelings. Actually, I dont care if they hurt your feelings but I figure Id shed some light on the subject
    calling out a grown adult is one thing. calling out someones kids is uncalled for. Def deserving of a beating.

just curious, how old are the "kids" in question?

Well that escalated fast!