Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    4,500

    bill cosby mistrial

    since si recently became a news site lol thought id post.curious to hear everyones feelings on the matter.

    first off I don't even like bill cosby.guy is the biggest racist to every face white people.

    I agree with the mistrial.i don't even think this guy should have been charged.

    its real simple,say a crime happens to u.since we are mostly all guys here il say imagine somebody broke into ur house and robbed u.

    would u A. call the cops like a normal person and report the crime. or B. wait 40 years to report it then get butthurt when nobody believes u.


    that's why I never believed this story.the women admitted to taking drugs from cosby willingly.so how u drug someone that asked for the drugs lol?im sure they blacked out and cosby had their way with them,but if it was so bad why not report it.

    oh we were trying to build our careers.ok.....
    and once a few girls got away with it,everyone started coming out the woodwork to claim victim.bunch of phookin puzzies if u ask me.

    its all hearsay and circumstantial at best,zero evidence.hard to have evidence when it happened so long ago

    so whats everyones thoughts

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,744

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    4,500

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    4,329
    lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    14,943
    Pudding Pops anyone?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    some of those I wouldnt even ****, thats sayin alot!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    near Texas
    Posts
    1,351
    I'm glad I ain't a famous celebrity. Nobody gives a rip what I'm up to. Ain't no hoes after my gazillions. I'm just chillin.

    Speakin of hoein, just think how many problems could be resolved if hoein was legalized. While yer at it, bud too.

    Legalize hoes and bud. My solution to world peace.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    near Texas
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    that's why I never believed this story.the women admitted to taking drugs from cosby willingly.so how u drug someone that asked for the drugs lol?
    I ain't really followed this, but I heard someone say they did ludes? They still got ludes? I thought all that 70s stuff had been replaced.

    Ah, 714s... When I was young and had a few squillion extra brain cells.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlantic Beach
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    its real simple,say a crime happens to u.since we are mostly all guys here il say imagine somebody broke into ur house and robbed u.

    would u A. call the cops like a normal person and report the crime. or B. wait 40 years to report it then get butthurt when nobody believes u.


    that's why I never believed this story.the women admitted to taking drugs from cosby willingly.so how u drug someone that asked for the drugs lol?im sure they blacked out and cosby had their way with them,but if it was so bad why not report it.
    It's an extremely bad comparison, b&e vs rape. I assume you've never had a conversation with someone who was raped, sexually assaulted, etc. It is an extremely traumatic experience where the victims question why it happened, why it happened to them, how will friends, family, society will see them now, are they to blame, etc. Asking why a rape victim didn't just "call the cops like a normal person" is the same as asking why soldiers with PTSD don't just "get over it like a "normal person" (this comment is sarcasm. PTSD is horrible and should be taken extremely seriously)


    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    its all hearsay and circumstantial at best,zero evidence.hard to have evidence when it happened so long ago
    This is true. If our society would provide more support and education for rape victims, instead of blaming the victim and making being raped a preexisting condition (i.e. rape victims denied coverage because they obtained mental health services and treatment to prevent HIV/STD infections due to rape), maybe more victims would come forward when it happens.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    8,496
    I think we should start teaching "proper rape techniques" in high school.
    Might ass well, nothing else is being taught with our tax dollars in public schools.....
    Last edited by Barry Cuda; Jun 18, 2017 at 03:14 PM.