Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    Contrary Barry

That's me!!!!!!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'd have to go back and read them all to confirm, but this has to be the dumbest fuking thing you've ever posted
    watch ur news,not making this sh1t up!

I watched many of these rape trials from start to finish.most of them get off since they are rich,like the college fb players,cosby,the nypd.what about the cannibal cop in nyc that wanted to kidnap women,rape and eat them?there was only 1 nypd rapist who actually got sent to prison in the past 10 years

same sh1t with police shootings.the cop will sit there and say yea I killed that kid,but I did not kill him in the first degree.ok ur innocent ur free to go.its all about the degree of the charge they charge u with and is basically a loophole for people with money and a good defense to get off.

just like cosby,i may have raped these women,but it wasnt premeditated,therefore I am innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post

I watched many of these rape trials from start to finish.most of them get off since they are rich,like the college fb players,cosby,the nypd.what about the cannibal cop in nyc that wanted to kidnap women,rape and eat them?there was only 1 nypd rapist who actually got sent to prison in the past 10 years

same sh1t with police shootings.the cop will sit there and say yea I killed that kid,but I did not kill him in the first degree.ok ur innocent ur free to go.its all about the degree of the charge they charge u with and is basically a loophole for people with money and a good defense to get off.

just like cosby,i may have raped these women,but it wasnt premeditated,therefore I am innocent.
    Professional curiosity or personal fetish.....or both....?

I wasn't doubting whether dudes get away with rape... but saying that girls should expect their boyfriend to let all his friends bang her if she gets wasted is what was ridiculous.

no no no lol.i actually do know a few girls that have been raped,by strangers and 1 by her father.it is a traumatic experience which usually leads to drug addiction later on in life.

but this is absolutely nothing like the women cosby "raped."these were girls he was hanging out with,that agreed to party with him.not like bill hiding in a dark alley jumping out at the first woman that walks by.

I have no doubt he took advantage of them,and I'm sure at the time they didn't even mind.decades later when everyones coming out the woodwork they want to step up and say yes I'm a victim too.

its just like the college girls that go to parties with their boyfriend and they get ****faced and her boyfriend lets his friends run a train on her.u knew what u were in for so why did u go
    You obviously have no idea what constitutes as rape or the common circumstances in which sexual assault occurs. Most rape doesn't happen with someone hiding in a dark alley. Most common instances occur when people are hanging out with someone they know.

NYNJ and SS rape DSUP all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I wasn't doubting whether dudes get away with rape... but saying that girls should expect their boyfriend to let all his friends bang her if she gets wasted is what was ridiculous.
    yea I see how I worded it wrong lol its no joke.everyone has the right to make a choice.i just seen so many cases I lose track of whats what

Quote Originally Posted by camerino View Post
    You obviously have no idea what constitutes as rape or the common circumstances in which sexual assault occurs. Most rape doesn't happen with someone hiding in a dark alley. Most common instances occur when people are hanging out with someone they know.
    theres also the groupies who wait around basketball/nfl games and rappers who , in the past have claimed rape or tried to get the famous person to impregnate them without their knowledge.