Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownface View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/outdoor-clo...ance-to-trump/
    Do not support this company, because they do not support peoples freedom.

https://www.infowars.com/outdoor-clo...ance-to-trump/
    How is saving public land and protecting the environment encroaching on people's freedoms? As a surfer, it's in my best interest to ensure corporations don't destroy the oceans and environment.

I'm not a big fan of paddling out in a cesspool toxic waste and oil spills so Trump and his buddies can make a quick cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by camerino View Post
    How is saving public land and protecting the environment encroaching on people's freedoms? As a surfer, it's in my best interest to ensure corporations don't destroy the oceans and environment.

I'm not a big fan of paddling out in a cesspool toxic waste and oil spills so Trump and his buddies can make a quick cash grab.
    if that would actually happen I'd be concerned. As it stands, Im not.

3. Def quality goods...clothing lasts forever and my R4 winter suit full two seasons zero complaints, warm as fuvk.

Sorry Clownface, cant agree with you on this one.

I heard Full Moon Outfitters is cool. plan B

If you want to save the Earth, AS A SURFER, cease and desist buying surfboards, board shorts, wetsuits , wax, gasoline to drive to surf spots, cars for same, board racks, and finally....flip flops.
    Then go hug a tree, whale, Great White, snail darter, spotted owls, hookers.....ooops...did I say hookers??

My Patagonia boardshorts are the best I've ever owned. Comfortable and sturdy. As long as I don't get too fat, I expect them to last many more years

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    if that would actually happen I'd be concerned. As it stands, Im not.
    So sewage spills, chemical spills, oil spills don't happen and beaches don't get closed?

not to level hysterically perpetuated above.

So sewage spills, chemical spills, oil spills don't happen and beaches don't get closed?
    They do, and YOU are responsible for it.

I dont buy or not buy based off of whose ceo is a republican or democrat. I buy what i can afford and take quality into the equation.

Get a life.