close ad [x]

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallalla View Post
    And Barry:

that is very funny! I know you can rip cuda, wish I grew up in P.R. then to Boston! if you read the thorazine small letters its says productive life, ya with drool pouring outta your mouth! I picture towlie red eyes and funny voice, one of my favorite S.P characters!
    Last edited by red dog; Jun 21, 2017 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    me
    Hawt!

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    that is very funny! I know you can rip cuda, wish I grew up in P.R. then to Boston! if you read the thorazine small letters its says productive life, ya with drool pouring outta your mouth! I picture towlie red eyes and funny voice, one of my favorite S.P characters!
    That advertisement is from the 1960s, when Thorazine was the ONLY antipsychotic medication on the market, and was NOT generically available. Also, the company, Smith Kline and French, no longer exists--it was bought by Glaxo.

I was waiting For Barry reference, some how I know that would be one of the first. Ha Ha

Gaff and Metard, good stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    That advertisement is from the 1960s, when Thorazine was the ONLY antipsychotic medication on the market, and was NOT generically available. Also, the company, Smith Kline and French, no longer exists--it was bought by Glaxo.

you know unusual things. here's what i know

you went to wanna-be-catholic school (catholic lite)
    you were a cop
    you lived in PR
    you worked in pharma?
    your kids are doing well and prolly making you proud
    you have some nice whips (urban dictionary that)
    lastly, the oddest bit i have gathered about you is that you somehow convinced a woman, albiet canadian, to marry you.

i think you are posing undercover. you are really this guy

everytime I think of barry I imagine him like uncle phil from the fresh prince of bel' air

Here is how I picture Barry. Jack O'neill

IMG_0412.JPG

WTF is up with this site?!?!?!? I can no longer post pics or videos. I can't view the damn OCMD 48th street glam cam.

I picture O Barry as the older pimp that used to hang out with Ice T (when he was a pimp) and Snoop Dog. Except white

Seldom