Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Toagie

Ha ha, nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    Yea Thoughts and Prayers Coop!!
    Stay Strong!
    Thank you both...tho iam good but my wife was dx with breast cancer at the end of June. Iam sure the c word has affected many on here one way or another. Been a tough time and she had a 2nd surgery today and hoping the last one...actually just got home. Her prognosis is excellent and was caught early. Hoping to start treatments soon, whatever they may be...and moving forward....we just need to get pass this rough patch we are going through. Love her dearly and know everything is gonna be good...c sucks.

Love this thread...keep it up...funny ass stuff.

NICAfiend

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    NICAfiend
    That's funny as hell every time I see it. That dog towards the end looks like a Ridgeback, which I actually have, so good call.

fl.surfdog

^^That just ain't right...too funny

Bahahaaaa! Hope your wife is ok Coop. Stay strong

Just realized it wasnt clear that the "bahahaa" was for Anistons nips (certainly not laughing at Coop)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    Thank you both...tho iam good but my wife was dx with breast cancer at the end of June. Iam sure the c word has affected many on here one way or another. Been a tough time and she had a 2nd surgery today and hoping the last one...actually just got home. Her prognosis is excellent and was caught early. Hoping to start treatments soon, whatever they may be...and moving forward....we just need to get pass this rough patch we are going through. Love her dearly and know everything is gonna be good...c sucks.

Love this thread...keep it up...funny ass stuff.
    Great new Coop! Tell your wife to kick the sheet outta that c!