Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Next time tie your leash right and you won't loose your board. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKev View Post
    Im surprised that other people actually leave the beach without there boards.
    Only when arrested personally haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon2 View Post
    Don't judge a book by its cover gramps. I use "there" all the time. The auto correct on my phone recognizes it better than "their" or "they're". I know the proper use of each one. Just don't care.
    You will be placed under arrest!! Prison fashions for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    Yeah but how many of us have left the beach without our wetsuits
    Matheson's girl

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Matheson's girl
    Some 9 year old probably scored

I'll never understand it. I go straight from the water to the shower to rinse my boart and myself off and then I go directly to my vehicle and strap my LB on top or I put my SB inside and drive off. How on earth one can leave a boart behind is not something I can imagine myself ever doing, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    I'll never understand it. I go straight from the water to the shower to rinse my boart and myself off and then I go directly to my vehicle and strap my LB on top or I put my SB inside and drive off. How on earth one can leave a boart behind is not something I can imagine myself ever doing, ever.
    How many times must I say....surfers are morons!! "Leave behinds" is a priori evidence of that fact.
    kids today....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    How many times must I say....surfers are morons!! "Leave behinds" is a priori evidence of that fact.
    kids today....
    I guess, I mean, my boart never leaves my hands from the time I leave my house till the time I get back other than when i'm driving.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    I guess, I mean, my boart never leaves my hands from the time I leave my house till the time I get back other than when i'm driving.
    My cawk never leaves my hands from the time I get up until I go to bed. Even when I'm driving.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    My cawk never leaves my hands from the time I get up until I go to bed. Even when I'm driving.
    Exactly!