Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Can you arrange lobotomies for certain trolls, not naming any fungwich names.
    Feelings have been hurt, that I see now. I promise to not call you Napoleon again. I mean being wittle isn't your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    If anyone else has issue please let me know. I can just shove it in the back end which should work without causing issues.

Just let me know.

Austin
    Fixed it fo ya

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm starting to think you guys like me.
    I would love to know what you know. I bet there are no more than 8 people that actually post on here. Clown alone I bet has 30 usernames, Yankee 20, and Barry just 1 ( the Internet is confusing for his generation).

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    I would love to know what you know. I bet there are no more than 8 people that actually post on here. Clown alone I bet has 30 usernames, Yankee 20, and Barry just 1 ( the Internet is confusing for his generation).
    LOL....that was actually very funny.....but, much to your dismay, I started taking computer courses in 1973, mainframe, computer punch cards, ticker tapes, etc. I probably actually know more about programming than 99% of the queers (surfers) on this site. But, truthfully, computers are boring, kinda like you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    LOL....that was actually very funny.....but, much to your dismay, I started taking computer courses in 1973, mainframe, computer punch cards, ticker tapes, etc. I probably actually know more about programming than 99% of the queers (surfers) on this site. But, truthfully, computers are boring, kinda like you.....
    Oh Barry you never cease to amaze me

Hey you should change your user name to Pinnocchio

You know my neighbor is a retired fellow

He spends everyday running, biking, kayaking, skiing in the winter and enjoys a happy hour a few times a week

Your spending your retired years wisely Ol' Fumunda Cudda

Swell infos numba one moron

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    I felt it was time for a change idk. I originally tried to do DawnPatrol, but someone else has it and never posts. He'll probably say hi now that I said that lol

Micah said I can't have the name so I added the SUP originally, now I'm going with 321, yes the area code for Brevard. Figured it's better than just the number 1 or whatever. I honestly didn't put a lot of thought into it.
    I'mma call him DawnPatrolSUP

Quote Originally Posted by nopantsLance View Post
    I'mma call him DawnPatrolSUP

HAHAHA Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    No thanks, i'm straight.
    And all this time I thought you were gay. You can still use sigmund321 cause I think you're hot.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
    And all this time I thought you were gay. You can still use sigmund321 cause I think you're hot.
    That's what you get for thinking, Gaymund6969 is your new name, make it so Adnib!

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Feelings have been hurt, that I see now. I promise to not call you Napoleon again. I mean being wittle isn't your fault.
    dude hes like 6'3

but keep trying!