close ad [x]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Last edited by CMck; Aug 3, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

This may work for you southern guys/gals. Not so good on a 28 degree day with snow.

Lame.

Another one.....

spam

Quote Originally Posted by CMck View Post
    What do you find lame about it Barry?
    Repeated postings. Go away.

Definitely not spam Barry. You never answered my other question in the other post either. What's going on with you? Are you just trolling message boards? All positive vibes and Love intended. Just curious your agenda when putting all that negative energy out there
    You are just another one of many trying to make money off of a sport.
    I don't need your idea--I own about 12-14 wetsuits for all seasons. I always have dry wetsuits on hand. And mine get rinsed in fresh water before they dry--not dried with salt still on them, which is detrimental to the wetsuits longevity.
    Had enough, or would you like me to add to the list??
    I might also suggest, that if you want to advertise on a forum, that you contact the owners and pay for the advertisements rather than trying to pirate the "space". It is good business practice. You might then be better received.
    Just opinion, of course.
    Good day....

It is a post in a different section. What's going on with you? Are you just trolling message boards? All positive vibes and Love intended. Just curious your agenda when putting all that negative energy out there
    Oh boy, your barking up the wrong tree Cmck. Good luck with your Air Dryer.

Wow Barry, much Love, but you got bad vibes. I highly doubt you have 12-14 wetsuits to begin with. There's nothing stopping you from rinsing them in fresh water prior to drying them either. I rinse mine after the beach too! If you don't need the product, cool. But you're definitely giving off some bad vibes here. We're going to keep letting people know about our product. It's a forum and we're bringing a new product to people's attention. A lot of bacteria can build up if you don't dry them. Peace and much Love Brother.
    Bad vibes? Peace? Much love?
    Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Bad vibes? Peace? Much love?
    Grow up.
    peace love and a ton of bullcr@p

o barry