close ad [x]

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Roll call

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    The judge told me I'm banned forever from Atlantic City 28 years ago. You can be a hooker, a gang banger, sling crack and meth, and be a degenerate gambler but you're not allowed to go on a berserker rampage and drive your Harley through someone's house
    Lol That's awesome.

The judge told me I'm banned forever from Atlantic City 28 years ago. You can be a hooker, a gang banger, sling crack and meth, and be a degenerate gambler but you're not allowed to go on a berserker rampage and drive your Harley through someone's house
    LMFAO

Reminds me of the end of a Blue Oyster Cult concert in the mid 70's - it ended with explosions, pyrotecno and a Harley driven on stage to Born To Be Wild

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    LMFAO

Reminds me of the end of a Blue Oyster Cult concert in the mid 70's - it ended with explosions, pyrotecno and a Harley driven on stage to Born To Be Wild

God I love that movie.

Da fuq happened here? Were previously banned users just freed or something? I'm lost haha.

I hope they owed you money or something haha thats an awesome visual.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Once I was thrown out of Cooter Browns in uptown NOLA, near Tulane, for proposing to the waitress in vulgar Spanish using yellow mustard to spell it out on the table. Didn't go over too well.

Mama la pinga!
    I was thrown out of two bars this past summer... I'm 54... "I'm the world's forgotten boy..."
    My wife is not impressed...

Not yet, maybe I should just pull the trigger and say goodbye?

I'm also blowing off a required workshop to "surf" the internet right now and blowing off a required workday manana to "surf" the ocean on a surfing boart.
    I plan on banning myself from this jerb anyway come June...

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Not yet, maybe I should just pull the trigger and say goodbye?
    No way dude. Don't bail.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I was thrown out of two bars this past summer... I'm 54... "I'm the world's forgotten boy..."
    My wife is not impressed...
    THIS summer

holy moly I thought you were talking in general over the course of your life

well done, I hope your son was there and yall were raising hell, sounds like fun

if its any consolation to your wife, I am impressed

and having some guy on the internet be impressed with your antics counts for something