Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Images
    Bahia Honda Park looks pretty tore up. My wife and i have gone there just about every visit to the Keys in the past 20+ years.

Obviously, got my power back. Not too much damage. But the heavily wooded lot looks like big foot tromped through it. What a mess all over. I heard parts of Melbourne got hit good and got tornados.

Did DP get his power back.

Sisurfdog- did you get damage?

FLSURFDOG how did you do in the storm.

Anyone hear from Valhalla?

Images
    NOAA "before and after Irma" images from the Keys and SW Florida. The Big Pine Key (an island I always loved) shots are depressing...entire neighborhoods reduced to rubble. Click the "NOAA Imagery Swipe" tab to screen swipe before and after aerials. You can pan and zoom all throughout the keys and then swipe the screen to view before and after aerials.

http://disasterresponse.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=d4d864cec7b8488b9936ccfcd3d0a8e2

Some parts of Florida has been affected of the hurricane Irma, I have friends there and I hope they're safe.

Yes, they are safe.

Images
    No house damage, but I couldn't get out of my driveway for two days...got a lot of rain, I think the rain total was like 15 inches or more, other streets and houses didn't fair as well as I did, it's still a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    No house damage, but I couldn't get out of my driveway for two days...got a lot of rain, I think the rain total was like 15 inches or more, other streets and houses didn't fair as well as I did, it's still a mess.
    You guys got hit pretty hard, from what the newspaper said. Couldn't get out of driveway due to flooding?

Images
    Yeah flooding was a major problem, it was about 3' deep into the middle of the road, thank god my house sets pretty high, there were a lot of ppl. whose house got flooded out. We had over 100mph wind gusts, not as bad as Hurricanes Jeanne and Francis, both of those we had the eye go right over us with winds sustained 110mph with gust to about 130 or better, if you've never been in a hurricane trust me you don't want to be...scarey stuff.

I am sure glad you escaped the worst of the flooding.