close ad [x]

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    its too far out to get to worried about YET but make sure you hurricane kit and go bag is ready. the 10 day GFS has it coming into NC-OBX as possibly a strong cat 3 possible 4 and rolling up the EC. Consider yesterday it was curving off toward Bermuda. Tomorrow it will probably be forecast to hit Nepal. Be ready whatever it gives us.

Yesterday I cut a bunch of tree limbs and cleaned up around the house. Going to do some more over the weekend. I told my wife it's time to stock up and get everything squared away. Watching Harvey, Katrina, Sandy, etc. just makes you wonder when it's your turn. F I feel bad for the Texans right now.

Quote Originally Posted by imharri View Post
    its too far out to get to worried about YET but make sure you hurricane kit and go bag is ready. the 10 day GFS has it coming into NC-OBX as possibly a strong cat 3 possible 4 and rolling up the EC. Consider yesterday it was curving off toward Bermuda. Tomorrow it will probably be forecast to hit Nepal. Be ready whatever it gives us.
    Ever surfed the Nepal Pier? It only breaks every decade or so. I saw a Yetti on the Jetty last time I surfed there.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    F I feel bad for the Texans right now.
    Well, at least they got rid of Osweiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavestrom View Post
    Well, at least they got rid of Osweiller.
    LOL This is true.

MSW shows 8-12' at 18" interval for Saturday 9-9-17. Light offshores. Too powerful for Me, but what a show!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    MSW shows 8-12' at 18" interval for Saturday 9-9-17. Light offshores. Too powerful for Me, but what a show!
    Guess I'll have to switch out those blackstix

Hey Peajay, nice to see you

Current thinking in some models is that Irma may go up Central Florida and into the Gulf. Lots can change, specifically what will that Bermuda High do?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Ever surfed the Nepal Pier? It only breaks every decade or so. I saw a Yetti on the Jetty last time I surfed there.
    a jetty yeti? always thought they were a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hey Peajay, nice to see you

Current thinking in some models is that Irma may go up Central Florida and into the Gulf. Lots can change, specifically what will that Bermuda High do?
    Hi Betty,
    Thanks for keeping an eye on the tropics for us. Keep it up please.