Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 349
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    It was on the news!
    So was the fact that it is because trump won.

    I think it is global warming, evangelical trump voters, and homosexuals, don't you, betty?

    Maybe not. I think it was the weather. Something called a hurricane. It happened before.
    More than once.

    Fake news!

    No. Real hurricane. Real disaster.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    707
    Some surf footage from Maryland over the weekend, curtousy of Nick Tribuno


  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Such morons on this site. All Betty said was she hated when some religious nut like Wayne turns a disaster into some sign from God, is that so wrong? Had nothing to do with pushing her morals on you. Learn to read.
    What's the matter? You're butt hurt because I called you out for what you are on this site; a troll who only posts political BS. Yep, call me a moron and tell me to learn to read. Typical liberal.
    And I'm sure Betty can defend herself, she's a big girl. I wished her well on her return to her home. You don't seem to feel the need to post unless a conversation turns political. I'm sure you'll reply with some witty comment about how ignorant I am or resort to name calling because you simply can't deny the fact that you're a troll on a surf site. Pathetic.
    I'm hitting the rack. I've got to get some sleep to go work my two jobs tomorrow out in the real world. I'll leave the Internet BS to Fungus since he seems to get off on it.

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Some surf footage from Maryland over the weekend, curtousy of Nick Tribuno

    Good stuff Scotty

  5. #335
    A day or two after Sandy, they had updated looks of the Jersey Shore from Google Maps/Google Earth satellite view. I remember checking out my neighborhood and my then-fiance's family's places on LBI with that. Does anyone know if they've done that with Florida? I'd like to see it.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    4,771
    The images have not changed for the VI, but I found a blog that gives reports on the condition of the various communities around the islands. Just heartbreaking...

    http://www.obithebbb.com/2017/09/des...wrenching.html

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    What's the matter? You're butt hurt because I called you out for what you are on this site; a troll who only posts political BS. Yep, call me a moron and tell me to learn to read. Typical liberal.
    And I'm sure Betty can defend herself, she's a big girl. I wished her well on her return to her home. You don't seem to feel the need to post unless a conversation turns political. I'm sure you'll reply with some witty comment about how ignorant I am or resort to name calling because you simply can't deny the fact that you're a troll on a surf site. Pathetic.
    I'm hitting the rack. I've got to get some sleep to go work my two jobs tomorrow out in the real world. I'll leave the Internet BS to Fungus since he seems to get off on it.
    Me telling u to learn to read has nothing to do with me , and everything to do with you not being very bright. As far as being a troll, perhaps, I do have a weakness when it comes to keeping my mouth shut around dumb people. Your temper tantrum to Betty was a perfect example.

  8. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Me telling u to learn to read has nothing to do with me , and everything to do with you not being very bright. As far as being a troll, perhaps, I do have a weakness when it comes to keeping my mouth shut around dumb people. Your temper tantrum to Betty was a perfect example.
    Ha ha ha ha, you did EXACTLY what I said you would do.
    However, you're making progress Fungus. You admitted to being a Troll. Now admit that when you have no actual intelligent point to make or people disagree with you, you resort to calling people dumb or not bright.
    I called Betty out for a comment she made. I'm allowed to disagree with her point of view. She took the high road afterwards and moved on. As have I. She has more important things to worry about in her life right now as do I.
    You can move along as well until you feel the need to troll the next political discussion, or you can keep yapping like a little dog. Your choice. I've got more important things to do today, like work.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    4,771
    Don't know if this is already out there, but NOAA has set up updated sat images for most of the Keys. Unfortunately, a large portion of the lower keys isn't up... right where my sister's house is/was:

    https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov

  10. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Don't know if this is already out there, but NOAA has set up updated sat images for most of the Keys. Unfortunately, a large portion of the lower keys isn't up... right where my sister's house is/was:

    https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov
    All the keys are up now, and the images aren't pretty. It's tough to get an idea of the full scope from above, but man does it look like a bomb went off in some places.

    https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/irma/index.html

    EDIT - I see what you mean, Ground Zero still isn't showing up