close ad [x]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This is Belmar.......

This is Belmar yesterday......just saying.

Images
    Nice shot!!

perfect #belmar

Wow.

Images
    Yea I was there... moved down south and surfed a break with all the pros and NYC jerks on it. They just showed up and acted like they owned the break... photogs, water guys, all of it. Some of the barrels I saw yesterday were 10ft+. Most pros in one place I've ever surfed... but still got some sick ones...

5. 10ft plus barrels???!!! Where, when, photos??

Belmar gets good at times.

its belmar....the barrels are always better and bigger

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by soulrider View Post
    Yea I was there... moved down south and surfed a break with all the pros and NYC jerks on it. They just showed up and acted like they owned the break... photogs, water guys, all of it. Some of the barrels I saw yesterday were 10ft+. Most pros in one place I've ever surfed... but still got some sick ones...
    Ryan Mack is getting roasted on IG for Surfer mag posting a pic of Balaram at an easy to identify spot south of Belmar

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98 View Post
    Ryan Mack is getting roasted on IG for Surfer mag posting a pic of Balaram at an easy to identify spot south of Belmar
    Yea because the first time I saw balaram there he was an ass and brought his whole crew to sit and back paddle and get in front of the bouys so you couldn't get in... dude was blazing in his truck and high as FFF For that shot... also that picture is one of the smaller waves. There was a guy there from NC that took the biggest barrel I'd ever seen up close... if I had water shots I would post them.. I'll upload some pics I took later this week...

No way--that is NOT Belmar.
    It is not 23 feet.
    Sorry.