close ad [x]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. This is Belmar too.........and the guy above on the foamy isn't on a foamy in this pic.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Exit98 View Post
    DId da scrui lay down a beating?!?! I hope thers video!!!!

Belmar always delivers

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Belmar View Post
    I just saw this...

No wonder everyone hates this guy...
    Big pipe with a red light. Shouldn't be hard to find everyone just needs to start posting directions to jenks on bretannas photos

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Bather Bob View Post
    Big pipe with a red light. Shouldn't be hard to find everyone just needs to start posting directions to jenks on bretannas photos
    It was ironic, since he was the one *****ing about people posting photos of pros at Jenks

DId da scrui lay down a beating?!?! I hope thers video!!!!
    Hahaha! Da Scrui! Brudda got choked out... or maybe just a crack.

Images
    It's REALLY ironic since EVERYONE ...EVERYONE ... knows about Jenks... it's no secret and out in the open.

At least that left on the pipe doesn't really break that good very often... still it's kinda a jerk move, specially when he try's so hard to hide Jenks...

The pic isint even that good anyways...plus ppl get sick from surfing that spot all the time..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Belmar View Post
    It's REALLY ironic since EVERYONE ...EVERYONE ... knows about Jenks... it's no secret and out in the open.

At least that left on the pipe doesn't really break that good very often... still it's kinda a jerk move, specially when he try's so hard to hide Jenks...

The pic isint even that good anyways...plus ppl get sick from surfing that spot all the time..
    I was going to say. The amount of geese **** flowing through that lake is disgusting. I used to live there. Got my first winter session jumping off that pier when they were expanding the pipe.

Images
    I was going to say. The amount of geese **** flowing through that lake is disgusting. I used to live there. Got my first winter session jumping off that pier when they were expanding the pipe.
    Yes, have surfed there and there was always all kinds of junk floating around in the water... and the water stinks! I would get out and my wetsuite would stink like garbage..

Maybe that guy who took the pic would end up with a staph infection or something from swimming out there to take the pic... not that I would wish it on him.. it would just be ironic I guess...

Images
    That's one of my spots. Definitely annoyed it's getting all the hype. Fortunately ppl prefer that right on the other side... still though, not stoked.

And ya that pipe will kill ya. The water there is putrid and it may cause death. Stay away.