Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Look out below!!!!

Watch video of Danger Ranger in action: https://www.facebook.com/WSL/videos/10155053876332058/

I think we just witnessed a murder

Lol

He's famous now.

Its pretty freaking bad that the guy dropped in on Rob like that........even worse that the guy can't stand up on a freaking longboard on a waist high wave. And people wonder why I'm so bitter towards longboarders.

Both surfers are idiots.
    And nobody cares about either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    He's famous now.

Its pretty freaking bad that the guy dropped in on Rob like that........even worse that the guy can't stand up on a freaking longboard on a waist high wave. And people wonder why I'm so bitter towards longboarders.
    It's not the boart, it's the rider. I've seen just as many kooks on short boarts as long boarts.

love the smile on his face. the ultra-cool dead serious bro-brah gets burned by the hapless fun-loving kook on a mediocre wave and hilarity ensues.

Funny comment in the link, something about Rob shouldn't be at a beginner wave. WTF is happening to our world?

Definitely not the biggest kook on the planet. I am.

I also kind if get satisfaction of the smiling noob burning the ultra serious pro.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    It's not the boart, it's the rider. I've seen just as many kooks on short boarts as long boarts.
    Indeed. When it's 3'+ at 2nd Beach, the entire inside fills in with short boarders all going for the same wave, striving for 2 seconds of glory.