close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    suite!

noice pics,
    just curious as to the prices of the prints $35 for an 8x10??!!

do people actually buy these,like buying a surfing pic is one thing,a nice Hawaiian cave with the sunset over,perfect lighting.these are raw cloudy eastcoast pics,some are blurry at some crazy prices.

iv had incitti,mack and a few others ask to film me surfing and theyr prices were a lot lower.i think more people would buy if it was $20 for an 8x10

I post images so people can get a glimpse of something they did not witness themselves.

I prefer moody east coast slab images over perfect Hawaiian surf images with sunsets, dolphins and rainbows. To each his own.

Regarding the "blur"... did you happen to see how thick the fog was? Seriously, did you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpingmako View Post
    I post images so people can get a glimpse of something they did not witness themselves.

I prefer moody east coast slab images over perfect Hawaiian surf images with sunsets, dolphins and rainbows. To each his own.

Regarding the "blur"... did you happen to see how thick the fog was? Seriously, did you see it?
    I can attest to the fog. I was in it. Thick and spooky out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    I can attest to the fog. I was in it. Thick and spooky out there.
    Yup--it has been recently up here in NH as well. Thick as soup at times, making it hard to see the swells coming at you. But.....it was fun never-the-less.
    And now...it has gone flat again (almost) but Tuesday seems to be promising.......

my favorite is the guy on the wavestorm

Yall are already in fool suites? #****that

Quote Originally Posted by Shikkapow View Post
    Yall are already in fool suites? #****that
    The past couple days have been chilly... Not last week, though.