close ad [x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    He's good, definitely working the fires. We might be hitting Nica in March, shall we make it an SI gathering?

sic superbust, sounds awesome

when he visited Hawaii I surfed so much lol
    wife was like....'so..... glad you're surfing a lot, when is grom going back to mainland?'

lol

i'm trying to figure a surf trip in March/April. if CR turns out to be a life-changin experience next month, i could get churned in on that

Quote Originally Posted by MadeItStop View Post
    sic superbust, sounds awesome

when he visited Hawaii I surfed so much lol
    wife was like....'so..... glad you're surfing a lot, when is grom going back to mainland?'

lol
    Lol, he would paddle out into anything, if it was 1' or 10'...then come in and tell me how good it was lol.

My wife will ask me once in a while, "so...how's Frothy doing?"

he's the frothiest kid i ever met lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    i'm trying to figure a surf trip in March/April. if CR turns out to be a life-changin experience next month, i could get churned in on that
    Just booked 2 weeks at Avellanes for Aug next year, gonna pop my CR cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by La_Piedra View Post
    Just booked 2 weeks at Avellanes for Aug next year, gonna pop my CR cherry.
    suite dude. tried to push my bouy to nicoya, but he had a bad advise from others he trusted. i'm pretty trustful. it's Bullsht haha. but yea we're gonna make the plunge down Central to Pavones. i have a feeling i'm gonna get sic of lefts after this trip

Quote Originally Posted by La_Piedra View Post
    Lol, he would paddle out into anything, if it was 1' or 10'...then come in and tell me how good it was lol.

My wife will ask me once in a while, "so...how's Frothy doing?"

he's the frothiest kid i ever met lol
    right?!
    good times, hes great for surf trips and bouts of surf mania, but I dont think I can sustain that level

Images
    Trevor is relentless dude. Good roommate in college. Just got off the phone with him, he actually just got laid off and is gonna be traveling soon to Portugal. He got banned a while ago and has been too busy to hop back online apparently. He wishes you all the best.

very glad to hear he is alive

he will enjoy portugal

Good to hear!