Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Puerto Rico

Yes... the reefs will still be there. But when the Reconstruction Era begins in the Caribbean, it will be a "bigger, better deal" and draw more tourists... 'cause everything will be shiny and new. Out with the old and in with the new, as investors will take the opportunity to chase tourist dollars and make their financial dreams come true. I predict it will begin the gentrification of the Caribbean... and I hope I'm dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Yes... the reefs will still be there. But when the Reconstruction Era begins in the Caribbean, it will be a "bigger, better deal" and draw more tourists... 'cause everything will be shiny and new. Out with the old and in with the new, as investors will take the opportunity to chase tourist dollars and make their financial dreams come true. I predict it will begin the gentrification of the Caribbean... and I hope I'm dead wrong.
    As was South Miami, it will be paid for by cocaine and heroin. And that because the USA does not want to pay for it, and, they have not helped the PR State Police with their interdiction of drug smuggling. In fact, after being repeatedly requested for help, the Homeland Security, under Obama, refused to give them any help whatsoever--they don't vote in our elections.......
    Right now, with all the turbulence in PR, I can assure you the drug cartels are setting up new and better channels of distribution from PR to the mainland USA, via construction companies the PR government gives contracts to. Betcha!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    As was South Miami, it will be paid for by cocaine and heroin. And that because the USA does not want to pay for it, and, they have not helped the PR State Police with their interdiction of drug smuggling. In fact, after being repeatedly requested for help, the Homeland Security, under Obama, refused to give them any help whatsoever--they don't vote in our elections.......
    Right now, with all the turbulence in PR, I can assure you the drug cartels are setting up new and better channels of distribution from PR to the mainland USA, via construction companies the PR government gives contracts to. Betcha!!
    The cartels arrived weeks ago, even before FEMA. Lotsa junkies in San Juan that need fixes. That is a crisis the govt of PR would not be able to handle.
    PR is officially the new "transit hub" of drugs in the Caribbean bound for the US mainland, replacing the DR.
    Only difference is that the drugs only passed through the DR. Lots of the drugs passing through PR will stay there.
    If you thought PR had a hard drug problem before, you ain't seen nothin yet!

Come help us help help help. So we can go back to our corrupt, lazy, criminal ways.... Give me a break

Ahh yes indeed but PR has way better swell potential.. MY bud who lives on Ramey Base said he surfed Wildo 2 Yesterdays ago head high + with 4 guys in the water.. I'm shooting for Feb.. need electric or it's a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by davedingus View Post
    Come help us help help help. So we can go back to our corrupt, lazy, criminal ways.... Give me a break
    You talkin bout florida?

Quote Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
    You talkin bout florida?
    must be talkin about Tejas

Quote Originally Posted by be.at.soon View Post
    must be talkin about Tejas
    Must be talking about any cesspool city in this country governed by your liberal leaders for the past 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    Must be talking about any cesspool city in this country governed by your liberal leaders for the past 50 years.
    From Nixon onward, 28 of the last 50 or so years have been Republican administrations, so there's that. Blaming liberals or conservatives for all the ills of society is a cop out at best.