Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The moron trio ..... where they go?

Yankee
    kiddie rocque
    acrhy

The 3 morons have not posted since August. Did they all get banned, same person with 3 user names that quit at the same time, or did their collective feelings get hurt all at the same time?

Images
    Kidde is here still.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Yankee
    kiddie rocque
    acrhy

The 3 morons have not posted since August. Did they all get banned, same person with 3 user names that quit at the same time, or did their collective feelings get hurt all at the same time?
    Go **** yourself asshole

Quote Originally Posted by La_Piedra View Post
    Go **** yourself asshole
    Ha, I see one of them is still here but with a different user name. Love it. Judging by the anger and 79 posts since Oct it has to be kiddie.

You got beef? Send me a PM.

I haven't stepped on your tiny weiner in months, and you make some moronic thread about who you think are "morons" lol. What's the matter dude, not enough political crap on this dying site to keep your troll heart happy? **** you are sad.

Honestly, I've been over your lame ass for months, and I'm still over you so this is over as I'm concerned. But I'm well aware of your proclivities to 1) talk a bunch of **** that you would never say to anyone's face, and 2) always have the last word like a petulant teenage girl.

So have at it, Barbie.

Ding ding ding, kiddie it is!!!! The welfare queen lives!!!!

And before you start talking all tough and all let me remind you that you are old. Give it up pops, your time has passed.

So why are the morons??

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    So why are the morons??
    They are/were essentially Russian bots that posted spoon fed things. I will give Kiddie credit, not him so much, but archy belongs in a mental ward, and well yankee needs to lose weight and deal with his anger.

Don't get me wrong however, these guys are awesome. I loved doing battle with them on a meaningless website. You know fun, what this forum needs to be again.

#makethisforumfullofhateagain

As much as some of the constant fighting got old, it was actually pretty entertaining!! Hater of the Year Award will never be the same!

sounds like the male feminists took over