close ad [x]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Island , FL
    Posts
    463
    But here's the thing Barry. Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency. There are hundreds with some returning 200 to 300% in a 24 hour period. Bitcoin, etherum and litecoin are the big players in terms of market cap but there are so many now its crazy. Go here https://cryptoreport.com/

  2. #32
    Seems similar to the dot com boom, with major players like bitcoin surviving while others could be left holding an empty bag.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    8,634
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    But here's the thing Barry. Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency. There are hundreds with some returning 200 to 300% in a 24 hour period. Bitcoin, etherum and litecoin are the big players in terms of market cap but there are so many now its crazy. Go here https://cryptoreport.com/
    Believe me, I am not saying they are all bad, and yes, I am aware there are others, lots of them. For "globalists", or even those that think countries should have no borders, they may be an asset to their geo-political-economical aims. For me, at age 66, I am happy remaining "provincial" and living out my days without excessive risk, going to PR once per year, France once per year, all with my beautiful (to my eyes) Quebec wife. Aditionally, I like greenbacks.....

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    8,634
    Quote Originally Posted by La_Piedra View Post
    Seems similar to the dot com boom, with major players like bitcoin surviving while others could be left holding an empty bag.
    You may have a point there, and as .com did, crypto bubble may go "Pop!!" any second now. I will stay out and be happy with my lot....

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Island , FL
    Posts
    463
    Good enough!

  6. 9400 yesterday, high of 11300 today, dipped back down to 8900 currently at 10200

    Hopefully you got some today when it dipped! If you invested (10K) around 11 today you could have made 2 Gs in an hour.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Bather Bob View Post
    9400 yesterday, high of 11300 today, dipped back down to 8900 currently at 10200

    Hopefully you got some today when it dipped! If you invested (10K) around 11 today you could have made 2 Gs in an hour.
    Just broke 13k. I told my son to sell at $11,500. He didn't listen... Lucky him for now.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Just broke 13k. I told my son to sell at $11,500. He didn't listen... Lucky him for now.
    $13,416 At the moment.
    $14K by days end. $20K by end of 17, $50K by end of 18.

    up 25% after less than a week. I wish I put more in...

    Your son should hang on to that **** for another year or 2

  9. #39
    "Hackers swipe over $64mn in bitcoin from cryptocurrency marketplace NiceHash"

    A prime example of outright fraud and surprised the .GOV has not stepped in yet and charged as securities fraud.

    This gives Ponzi schemes a bad name.

  10. #40
    Be sure to take profit or these runs wont mean anything. Best of luck. Too risky to enter now imo unless it is for short-term flips.