close ad [x]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Gravy Train

Ben Gravy Train

With Thanksgiving and all the turkey, mash potatoes, stuffing, and Gravy. We must all be thankful for Ben Gravy (the ECNJ surf Journalist) and his pursuit of NJ surf journalism.

This thanks is for all documentarians taking the risk to make content!

RIP El Slammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gravy 7 View Post
    With Thanksgiving and all the turkey, mash potatoes, stuffing, and Gravy. We must all be thankful for Ben Gravy (the ECNJ surf Journalist) and his pursuit of NJ surf journalism.

This thanks is for all documentarians taking the risk to make content!
    Lame.
    Save the hero worship for your social media accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandBro View Post
    Lame.
    Save the hero worship for your social media accounts.
    My thoughts exactly.

Images
    His self promoting videos are nauseating

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98 View Post
    His self promoting videos are nauseating
    Yeah nobody should be allowed to promote themselves. We should just have like no freedom of speech or something. Btw, is someone forcing you to watch those vids?

Booze and drugs destroy brain cells, leaving little holes in the brain. Ocean water enters through the ears, nose and mouth carrying a parasitic fungus that occupy those little holes and take over the host organism. The fungus evolve and develop their own culture and communication system and then interact with other infected organisms.

Make sense now? It's just like the zombie ant fungus only it targets surfers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el38z2pg7R8

I got to say, i do watch some of his videos. Mostly just when there's swell to see how my neighbors to the south made out. I'll skip all the talk and just watch the surf footage.

I used to hate him. Still kinda do. Might be jealousy. But i got zero respect for people who make a living making YouTube videos. I wonder if YouTube offers there users 401k

But i got zero respect for people who make a living making YouTube videos. I wonder if YouTube offers there users 401k
    Why?

Images
    I have no problem with anyone who finds a way to make a living outside of a 9-5 job. Ben and his family seem like average everday people and are a lot like the people I grew up with in NJ. His videos are fun, not preachy, and he has fun making them. I would personally find it oppressive to follow myself around all day with a camera and I suspect at some point he will too. Good for him finding a way to make a living that allows him the freedom to do what he loves when he's young enough to do it. I'm also pretty sure he recognizes that his vlogs aren't real life and is using them in the age of social media to promote himself and a product. Who among us that owns a business wouldn't use everything g available to us to promote our service or product?