close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contests and Giveaways!?!?!?

Hey Admin, can we get something new? Maybe you can team up with our buoy Ho' Stevie for some sweet gear!

one way trip to PR? heard Southwest had some $69 fares for that ticket on Cyber Monday

how bout macho man sunglasses?

speedos? not the ones that look ghey tho

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    how bout macho man sunglasses?
    make it happen
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/wwe-macho-m...AAAOSwtGNZizkq

Quote Originally Posted by UnfurleD View Post
    speedos? not the ones that look ghey tho
    This just cracked me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Hey Admin, can we get something new? Maybe you can team up with our buoy Ho' Stevie for some sweet gear!
    Maybe raffle off a night with Ho Stevie's Edward Snowden lookalike GF

If this site was trying to boost click thrus and length of time spent on site and other metrics, they would do polls and contests and giveaways. Wavestrom is wrong, in his scathing anal ysis of their core values and biz models. No big data involved, so it's all predicated on traffic. The forum is probably the main source of online traffic. No one I know knows aboot the forecast, they all go to SurfLine and MSW - fools. The folk who run this here surf predictin site (admin, COO, etc. ) are a bunch of clowns, bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    If this site was trying to boost click thrus and length of time spent on site and other metrics, they would do polls and contests and giveaways. Wavestrom is wrong, in his scathing anal ysis of their core values and biz models. No big data involved, so it's all predicated on traffic. The forum is probably the main source of online traffic. No one I know knows aboot the forecast, they all go to SurfLine and MSW - fools. The folk who run this here surf predictin site (admin, COO, etc. ) are a bunch of clowns, bottom line.
    When I want an accurate forecast or want to see live web cams I use my free Surfline app. It’s got everything I need. I also check my weather app for wind verification. I come here for one thing and one thing only, to BS with youse guys!

I remember when there was 1-866-976-SURF or some such thing back in the early 90s - Surfline - and my wife got a phone bill in the mail and demanded to know why I was calling sex lines three times a day, every day. So I had her dial the number, and when she heard the recorded 2 pm surf update, she looked at me and said, "you're pathetic".