close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I remember when there was 1-866-976-SURF or some such thing back in the early 90s - Surfline - and my wife got a phone bill in the mail and demanded to know why I was calling sex lines three times a day, every day. So I had her dial the number, and when she heard the recorded 2 pm surf update, she looked at me and said, "you're pathetic".
    What’s more pathetic... calling sex lines or checking the surf??? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    What’s more pathetic... calling sex lines or checking the surf??? Lmao
    We were only married for a couple years back then, but she knew my surf obsession outweighed my desire for food sex drugs and rock and roll. She said in old Ireland, a guy who would rather **** than fight was considered a ***.

(for the record I'd much rather make sweet love to a woman than fight some douchecanoe, so go ahead and call me a *** you Irish fools).

Reminds of a little ditty from the Dropkicks

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    We were only married for a couple years back then, but she knew my surf obsession outweighed my desire for food sex drugs and rock and roll. She said in old Ireland, a guy who would rather **** than fight was considered a ***.
    Lol I’m Irish and Italian but my wife says I’m all Irish. I have a big head and can drink, go figure.