close ad [x]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Best Surf Movie

1. Another absolutely epic surf movie everyone should watch is Timmy Turner's "Second Thoughts".

The closest I ever came to "going feral" is a week at a time camping on a barrier island on the east coast. Lots of stories came out of those trips... and lots of memorable surfs.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    Another absolutely epic surf movie everyone should watch is Timmy Turner's "Second Thoughts".
    and "Burning the Map"

Just watched Indo Style again. Really good camera work. Pretty good vibe ....crank up the volume a bit

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NICAfiend View Post
    I still haven't seen View from a Blue Moon. I'm not sure why? I know surf shops barely (if at all) carry surf movies anymore. I've looked for it out but guess I'm going to have to pay to watch it on You tube, iTunes, etc... Having said that the last surf flick I bought was Who is J.O.B, which was very solid, even though he's a moron. This one https://www.surfer.com/videos/snapt-3/ while no where near the best I've seen was a solid watch over the weekend.
    it's worth the 5 bucks. jj's air game is insane. a lotta dudes do airs and it's just pump, pump, pump through section, do air, the end (i mean fok , i can't do that but it's just not visually appealing - as a wise towel once said, it's like they shotgun 5 red bulls then go t1tty fok the wave...or something like that)....jj not even close to that description and all the tech they use in the filming really highlight his capabilities

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    surfed into that one!
    sorry my dude. couldn't help myself

The innermost limits of pure fun

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CJsurf View Post
    Another absolutely epic surf movie everyone should watch is Timmy Turner's "Second Thoughts".

Yea, this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    big Wednesday was my favorite with gary busey.really shows how it was back in the day.point break is kuel.step into liquid is gay.

u want a disappointment watch surfer dude with woody harrelson,i think that's the name of the movie.ur brain will hurt
    Big Wednesday RULES! "CRASHERS!!!!" lmao

"Kauai Boys - On the Edge" is epic- shows the heavy underground scene with Titus as kingdogg and the whole Wolfpack tribe back when AI was just a lad. Super heavy wave riding. Lots of Island Soul.

Point Break! Jeez, what's wrong with you knuckleheads!