close ad [x]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap On My face

Quote Originally Posted by rearly9986 View Post
    Do not mess around with this type of cancer, the damage was done years ago. Before we started taking sun exposure seriously. But the best advise for after surgery is to use some type of zinc based sunscreen. But do not wait, get it done asap, this crap spreads like wildfire. I do the dema dip every two years and I have the wife check me over often, especially between the toes!
    Water Magnifies the sun rays, your feet tend to be the most exposed along with your face.
    I would rather have a nasty scar, then be a corpse.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for the advice. Any recommendations on a specific brand of zinc based sunscreen? What about hats? I don't give a crap if I look lie Elmer Fudd out there as long as it protects

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    .......I'm already pretty damn ugly to begin with!
    Huh....and all this time we thought you are an Adonis......

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    There is nothing to lose by going. Some of my favorite times have been at the derm. Once they did a mole map on me. Two ladies standing over me taking photos while I was nekkid.
    yeah man, when they did that to me it was the Asian dermatologist with the big cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cuda View Post
    Huh....and all this time we thought you are an Adonis......
    Ugly was a bit harsh on myself. I'd say I have a 'weathered' look about me.

Hope everything goes well CC!

DAMN!! So close, but yet..so far.....<grin>
    just kidding, of course--glad you got through it.
    I actually feel dumb about it. I get invited to all these cancer survivor events and I am like "I got a mole taken off very early, I have no story to tell other than I got a day off of work."

Glad you made out Ok dude. They said something about a centimeter margin around the area. I'm not worried about the scar, I'm already pretty damn ugly to begin with!
    Thanks! If we can just get dawnpatrol to now go, our work here is done. DP, you live in florida and surf, go!!!

Thanks for the advice. Any recommendations on a specific brand of zinc based sunscreen?
    Nothing works better than Whale Jizz.

Apply liberally

Wait, I just had a thought. Anytime you see a suspected melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, or any abnormal ugly looking growth on your skin....just dismiss it; be a man!!! Just go surfing, drink heavily, smoke dope, etc. Whatever you do, do not get it treated.....you don't need no stinkin' treatment!!! What kind of pansy seeks treatment?? Aren't you a surfer??!!???

Wait, I just had a thought.
    well, there's a first time for everything.