close ad [x]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Crap On My face

I'm home. It took them two scrapings but they got all the melanoma. I have an incision from my eye to my lip and my eye is swollen shut. I look like I was attacked by a grizzly bear. No water time for 2 weeks per the doctor. No Asian with big boobies. Doc was some hipster guy but he did a damn good job. They made the incision as long as they did so the scraped area wouldn't pucker and leave a scar or so they told me. They said the chance of it coming back is slim to none so it was worth it.
    Sunscreen and a hat from now on

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    I'm home. It took them two scrapings but they got all the melanoma. I have an incision from my eye to my lip and my eye is swollen shut. I look like I was attacked by a grizzly bear. No water time for 2 weeks per the doctor. No Asian with big boobies. Doc was some hipster guy but he did a damn good job. They made the incision as long as they did so the scraped area wouldn't pucker and leave a scar or so they told me. They said the chance of it coming back is slim to none so it was worth it.
    Sounds painful but glad it’s gone!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    Sounds painful but glad it’s gone!
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    No Asian with #BigBooobies - NO WAY!!! Hang in there brother, the most important thing is they got it all in the first try. At our age it just gives you "character".

Just pick at it a lot, because chicks dig scars.

Good job dude

Good to hear it all went well Chavez and that you got it early.
    If you feel you have a competent doctor get checked every 6 months. Use lots of aloe and stay out of the Sun for awhile.
    Ironic that a life giving force can also be a killer.

Glad yer goode.

Scars are souvenirs you never lose...

Yeah it's "The Goo Goo Dolls" but it's still a good line...

Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
    Good to hear it all went well Chavez and that you got it early.
    If you feel you have a competent doctor get checked every 6 months. Use lots of aloe and stay out of the Sun for awhile.
    Ironic that a life giving force can also be a killer.
    Yeah, the doc who did the surgery said full body scans every 6 months with the big boobied Asian dermatologist. No argument from me on that order.

Wishing a good recovery, Chav. A little scarring adds character.

Images
    Glad you took care of it early and the procedure went well. Sounds like you nipped it at the bud. Prayers for solid recovery. Peace man.