close ad [x]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BTW, I cut off my hair and trimmed up my beard a little ways back. My ole lady loved it. She said I went from looking like Phil from Duck Dynasty to An older version of Adam Levine. My sexual output increased threefold afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Same here, growing up I always dated white girls. My woman now is half Thai. Yes, I am a lucky guy, all ... I want!! (from her mom) I think ... more Thai ... because her mom loves ... me.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Asshole View Post
    Wow.
    I just cracked up!!!!!!!! Well played TA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezyChavez View Post
    That guy you saw outside your bedroom window in a trench coat with binoculars? That was me. You lucky, lucky bastid.
    I knew it! HA HA

BTW, I cut off my hair and trimmed up my beard a little ways back. My ole lady loved it. She said I went from looking like Phil from Duck Dynasty to An older version of Adam Levine. My sexual output increased threefold afterwards...
    I keep trying to grow my hair back out but my wife keeps cutting it. She said she likes the fade, thinks long hair is for sissy boys lol

My wife keeps telling me there will be more carnal activities if i trim my hair. Unfortunately she is referring to my back hair! Would take a gas powered weed eater and a crap ton of wax to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty517 View Post
    My wife keeps telling me there will be more carnal activities if i trim my hair. Unfortunately she is referring to my back hair! Would take a gas powered weed eater and a crap ton of wax to clear.
    Don't do it Smitty! See the Seinfeld video on the other page of this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by smitty517 View Post

@ 1:20, this is you??!

Quote Originally Posted by Son Bather Bob View Post

@ 1:20, this is you??!
    Bahahaha. Pretty close!

Quote Originally Posted by smitty517 View Post
    Maybe she means she will fry you a hamburger once again instead of tofu burgers??