close ad [x]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have long hair and about to cut it.not going to go bald lol.just a pain in the ass at work my hands are dirty and oily and don't like touching my hair/face but always seem to have hair in my damn eyes.i usually wear a bandana but my hair is glorious and likes to sway in the wind

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I have long hair and about to cut it.not going to go bald lol.just a pain in the ass at work my hands are dirty and oily and don't like touching my hair/face but always seem to have hair in my damn eyes.i usually wear a bandana but my hair is glorious and likes to sway in the wind
    No comment, was aboot to say something but nah

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Back in the 70's, my hippie days, had hair down to the middle of my back.....chicks dug it, for some reason black chicks really loved it, don't axe my why, anyway, really long hair gets super heavy when wet....kind of a pain in the neck....lol
    Big black chicks love my skinny white ass, don't know why, it's a gift. I had a fro as a kid, and a heavy tan, maybe that's why. They still love me, LOL, salt and peppah

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Big black chicks love my skinny white ass, don't know why, it's a gift. I had a fro as a kid, and a heavy tan, maybe that's why. They still love me, LOL, salt and peppah
    When I was growing up black girls would flirt with me all the time but I never liked them. Always dated white girls. Then as I got older my taste began to change and started liking most types. I started checking off each type one by one. Then I met my wife who is black, white, and Spanish, and that was it. Changed everything. She’s the first “black” woman I have been with and I married her. So I guess what they say is true...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    When I was growing up black girls would flirt with me all the time but I never liked them. Always dated white girls. Then as I got older my taste began to change and started liking most types. I started checking off each type one by one. Then I met my wife who is black, white, and Spanish, and that was it. Changed everything. She’s the first “black” woman I have been with and I married her. So I guess what they say is true...
    Same here, growing up I always dated white girls. My woman now is half Thai. Yes, I am a lucky guy, all the Thai food I want!! (from her mom) I think I cook more Thai food than my woman because her mom loves teaching me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Same here, growing up I always dated white girls. My woman now is half Thai. Yes, I am a lucky guy, all the Thai food I want!! (from her mom) I think I cook more Thai food than my woman because her mom loves teaching me.
    Don’t tell Chavez! Lol

MIL single?

I used to have some awesome mid-back length locks. Then one day I met this super hottie that somehow convinced me to cut it off. We hooked up a few times so it wasn't a total loss. Also much easier to get a job after going short hair... who woulda thunk?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol321 View Post
    Don’t tell Chavez! Lol
    I have mentioned it on here before, I think he knows. lol

I have mentioned it on here before, I think he knows. lol
    That guy you saw outside your bedroom window in a trench coat with binoculars? That was me. You lucky, lucky bastid.