close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

just a little sharky .

imagine running that speed bump over and falling . Small shark but still would scream like a little girl and poo in the wetsuite a little . https://www.grindtv.com/surf/teen-au...aptures-video/

"I tried yelling 'shark' through my mouthpiece to warn my dad and the others behind me, but no one heard." get that sht out of yer mouth dude

Surfing mostly in low viz water, it's always wild to see stuff in the wave further down the line. I remember once nearly clobbering a keeper striper on a clean, small day.

I did the same thing once at a local spot that shall not be named. I milked that one all the way to shore ha.

It was a crazy feeling, surfing like my life depended on it.

Not all black people are dangerous, I mean sharks!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by foamieswithmyhomies View Post
    Surfing mostly in low viz water, it's always wild to see stuff in the wave further down the line. I remember once nearly clobbering a keeper striper on a clean, small day.
    I was surfing in Ocean City Maryland around this time of year a few years ago. This lineup was full of stripers, and I had already seen a few jump in front of me on the wave. Then while going down the line a good sized one jumped and slammed into my knee. A dorsal spine went through my wetsuit and i got a decent cut.

it looked like the surfbort fins might have clipped the sharks dorsal. if i was that shark, i would have swam around him a few times showing my fins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    I was surfing in Ocean City Maryland around this time of year a few years ago. This lineup was full of stripers, and I had already seen a few jump in front of me on the wave. Then while going down the line a good sized one jumped and slammed into my knee. A dorsal spine went through my wetsuit and i got a decent cut.
    Should have tied a mojo rig to your leash plug! HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Should have tied a mojo rig to your leash plug! HA HA
    that would be impropere leash string ettiquitte, sir

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    that would be impropere leash string ettiquitte, sir
    You are correct! Would prob had his sheet thrown in the water!