Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

corolla surf report is a DUMP

im getting sick of the bunk user submitted report from corolla. It clearly says "4-5ft clean" but the pictures are victory at sea. They do that same crap when its knee high. Its some clown trying to get people into a surf shop, so BE WARNED. Next time they do it, Im going into corolla surf shop and spilling a large coca-cola slurpee on their carpet.
    Last edited by leethestud; Sep 18, 2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: i wanted to

Who pays attention to what others say?? I don't even trust my best friends' reports.

Images
    he probobaly just forgot to choose the conditions when he submitted the report... and i think by default the option is clean. If you read his report, you will see that he says it is rough. And of course pictures are worth a thousand words and pictures are posted on the Corolla report. You should send him a message, and make him aware that he has clean conditions posted.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Sep 18, 2010 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    he probobaly just forgot to choose the conditions when he submitted the report... and i think by default the option is clean. If you read his report, you will see that he says it is rough. And of course pictures are worth a thousand words and pictures are posted on the Corolla report. You should send him a message, and make him aware that he has clean conditions posted.
    duly noted.

no,i'm afraid he's right,these guys are awful a lot, like shaka, and their #1 rival for lame reports up here,eastern lines.

Images

I've thought the same

No I have thought the same thing many times. Everyday is fun and paddle out. Hey no one goes to corolla to surf anyway

Its because he is trying to promote his business... And ya, its totally bogus... I love how his reports are always bigger than the one in Buxton... Its laughable...

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Next time they do it, Im going into corolla surf shop and spilling a large coca-cola slurpee on their carpet.
    May I ask why coca cola slurpee... Is that like an impossible stain to get out or something???

surfer's view up here called it fun in lavallette today.
    they should be fired.
    decent cams,though.
    i could see the fun surf in lavallette and the north side of the pier.
    idiots.

again today - 3 feet bigger than hatteras and simi-clean? its blowing 20 kts onshore! Thumbs down.