$1.3 million dollar surfboard

Discussion in 'Surfboards and Surfboard Design' started by ZombieSurfer, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Has anyone heard from Roy lately?

2. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
  3. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Seriously...this again? How about "will i need a 3/2 first week of October" as a more original and interesting alternative thread.

4. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    As funny as it is, it really is getting old. Whats up NJsurfer, haven't seen ya around in a bit

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Exactly: boring & stupid thread creation regarding a topic that was exhausted several times over.

6. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
  7. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    well I guess we should all expect the "discussing roy's bus" thread to come back..

8. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    if you can believe it, i was somehow busier this summer than last (when i got married). & i didn't/don't have a whole lot to say anymore. i've got a little more time on my hands now summer's over, but i'm still not inclined to post much.

9. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    HAahaha....

I was on Swaylocks recently doing some repair research, and I stumbled into a thread which was derailed by argumentative posturing. When I looked at the username, guess who it turned out to be...

10. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I'm disappointed in the Inertia for covering unfounded fake sensationalist "news". That site is usually tops.

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    [​IMG]

it's the original douche canoe

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  12. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    It truly is the original Douche Canoe. Nice catch Yankee.

13. ZombieSurfer

ZombieSurfer Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2014
    agreed, I think this might have been the first post I've read from them and just thought to myself "really?! they're really posting this crap..." figured I'd stir up the pot and share the douchery with everyone

14. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Ha!! That tunnel fin looks interesting though, prolly just for looks, but I've never seen that before... Maybe it has some sort of strange quality..

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The "strange quality" that you appear dazzled by, young hawkfart, is because a madman built it, a madman is marketing it for over a million bucks & a madman truly believes that he is the single most unique proponent of surfboard technology on planet earth.

So unless you're ready to suit up in orange, with your lil white noggin protector strapped securely to your cranium, I'd say stay away - - far, far away - - from things that look like a floating, ass-buckling enema.

16. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    I wouldn't buy that thing if it was 1.3 cents. Obviously wood and a bit of thinner-than-paper gold can't be worth 1.3 mil.

17. RhodyPedro

RhodyPedro Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    That tunnel is just half a wastebasket from Ikea glued to the bottom

18. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Not bad, petey, not bad.

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I agree. Pedro out of nowhere with tha zinger.