2017 Airush Union 9m, 12m Kites A+ Condition

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mbutt11, Jan 5, 2017.

1. mbutt11

mbutt11 New Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Thanks
    Majid

Hello friends!

I'm updating my quiver so need to sell my kites.
    Used 5-7, A+ condition!!!

2017 Airush Unions. These kites are the brainchild of the Lithium and Varial.
    They DO-EVERYTHING KITE DOES

See more here - http://airush.com/2017/kites/union/

2017 Core bar, see more here - http://airush.com/2017/kites/core-bar/

9M = $850
    12M = $980
    Bar = $200

Asking price = $2,030 USD

Make an offer.

I would ship to anywhere via economic shipping, USPS, DHL, FedEx

Thanks!
    Majid
    mb3881501@gmail.com

2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

3. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Hi Majid,

It looks like you've come to the right place to get top dollar for your kites! It's only been a few minutes and you've already received an offer of "tree fiddy" from the very well respected and trustworthy Seldom seen!

The thing is though, we're pretty wary of strangers around here and we've been burned by scammers before. I think it would ease the SI collective mind if you would post a picture of yourself holding up a hand written sign saying "I got butthurt on Swellinfo." To be specific, I'm looking for something like this from you:

[​IMG]

If you do that, we'll know you're a real person who is interested in joining our community and not looking to take advantage of some of our more delicate members. Be snappy about it though, we can't wait all day. Thanks.

4. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Majid, are you a female Hindu?

If so, this could be your lucky day.

5. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Wow that is a deal! Where do I send the cash?

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

lol!!!
    ya made my day man.....
    Btw, did you plan that trip to PR yet??

7. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    No not yet, but thanks for the advice. My wife and I are looking at everything including Maldives and Fiji, we have a very special celebration coming up and I feel obligated to drag her somewhere besides Mex for once lol. 2 problems we're trying to overcome is the event takes place during late summer, and 20-30 hours flight time seems ridiculous. Wife says it's gotta be a surfing vacation, so PR in summer is probably not a "go" but your info inspired us into a possible winter trip. She's a keeper, we'll figure something out.