5'10 lost rv c3 carbon cork - 37l great condition

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Pure Surfing, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Pure Surfing

Pure Surfing Active Member

Oct 14, 2011
    I have a Lost RV for sale. Size 5'10" x 21.75 x 2.58 - 37.6L.

EPS foam, Carbon rails, cork top. Waxed this board once, haven't had to again. Super grippy and never gets pressure dings in the top. The EPS is super lightweight, so easy to paddle and barely feel this board under your feet. The quad Futures Seaworthy Controllers have a ton of speed and makes the board easy to break loose.

I've ridden this board from 2' to about a couple feet overhead, and it's performed surprisingly well, but definitely suited for more grovely style waves under chest high, perfect for our East Coast swells.

Board without fins was $850 new. Selling for $500 with the fins (board performs best with this combo)

PICS HERE:
    https://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/6226868604.html

I also have a 6'0" Super Pigdog and a few grom boards for sale. 4'11, 4'7" custom hand shaped.

2. surfsolo

surfsolo Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Give u $100, cash. Will even pick it up for you.

3. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Why did you wax it?
    I've got a 5' 10" Rocket Stub C3 and never felt the need to wax it.
    Grippy even in extreme maneuvers.
    Depending on what booties you wear.
    Love the cushy feeling, and responsiveness of the carbon rails.

4. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    lol

5. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    Waxed just the front foot area once just to see how it reacted, never again. It was great in the winter. Its not less grippy than before, but I wish I hadn't waxed it because you can't scrape it off like a regular deck. Yea, I dig the feel to the deck, it'll never ding either. Crazy lightweight and so responsive. I surfed a rocket v3 and wish I had gotten that one instead.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  6. lycokayaker

lycokayaker Active Member

Jul 12, 2011
    125.99 is current bid

7. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    LOL you guys are awesome. SOLD for $500 on Wednesday to a local guy. Great deal - there's not a used C3 anywhere and new are selling still upwards of $900.

8. lycokayaker

lycokayaker Active Member

Jul 12, 2011
    congrats on the sale and getting your asking price! if it had a been less volume I would have been all over it.