Aguadilla Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by surf_squan1219, Sep 25, 2012.

1. surf_squan1219

surf_squan1219 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Anyone ever been here during December and know how the surf is/lodging? We were going to do nicaragua, but prices got super high. Let me know if you have any good inside tips.

2. zrich

zrich Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    search box is your friend.

3. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

S-T-R-E-T-C-H Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Lodging is cheap if u find the right spot. The whole north west coast fires all winter time. Barrels so tasty ull wanna leave wherever u are now. Im surprised pr only had one spot in the top 100 best waves in the world. But it has a spot

4. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Mar 25, 2011
    4x4 is ur best friend here. It makesthe difference between a hundred guys or none

5. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    i bet half u guys cant even pronounce aguadilla right!!lol....dont be an ahole and youll be alright.a 4x4 is an absolute must.i know many people who live there,and one phone call from me and youll be writing the next horror story in transworld surf!!have a great time!

6. neptunehui

neptunehui Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Pr best secret

check out www.vrbo.com #214129 best secret on the island BOARDS INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!

7. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Mar 25, 2011
    Yea respect is a big thing down here. U gotta give it to get it. Theres none of that u gotta earn respect nonsense. It just goes without saying that everybody respects everybody. But if somebody is starin u down. Nod n wave. If they dont do anything back after a couple of nods n waves. Leave. Ive been here for a year n a half n have no regrets. Im dirt poor but i have all the waves anybody cld want.
    N to get people to let u catch sum good waves u gotta hoot n holler tgem into a few. N take sum closeouts but go balls to the wall. Theyll give u some waves to c what ur about. Idk. Im scmeezed n ramblin. If u wanna have sumbody sho u around im ur guy just pm me.

I kno rincon inn has a 45 dollar a nite special

8. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    i said if any part of the nhl season is cancelled i wanna use that time to go on a trip. my buddy, and i are planning it currently. we've been to central america twice, and went on day to day trips through the last time which didn't give us enough time to get in the good spots. i got a buddy who goes to rincon every year. i go to oahu with my fiance annually so my buddies and i are considering puerto rico.

9. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Mar 25, 2011
    Do it man. But ur gonna need more than a few days