Anyone been to China/ Malaysia

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Sandblasters, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Next month in going to spend a few days in china and a day in Singapore on the way to nz, believe it or not it is cheaper to fly from atl-china-kuala lumpur then auckland than..atl to cali to auck..

Anyways i figured it would be cool to see shanghai for a few days and eat some real Chinese food. No partying in Malaysia for me dont feel like getting thrown in jail, those chicks are hot though. So any you bouys got any experience in these places?

2. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Don't party in Malaysia unless you feel like getting thrown in jail. Sorry. That's all I've got.

3. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    I know we're sworn internet enemies and everything but have a great time and be safe.

4. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Spent a few days in Singapore, modern asian city says it all. Didn't venture outside the city center. City was clean and expensive, around $12 for a beer. Go drink at the Longbar at the Raffles Hotel like Hemingway.

I would just say that unless you really want to visit these locations, you're probably going to spend the difference in flight price staying overnight rather than paying the upfront cost to fly from Cali to Auckland.

Have a blast in NZ, spent a few weeks there back in the day. Rented 2 RVs with 12 other people and roamed around the south island. Had a hell of a time.

5. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Didimao

That's alls I got

6. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    In Singapore go to little India and get some bomb Indian food.

I lived in NZ for 2 years, surfed all over the north island. It is a surf orgy. Ping me for any info.

7. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    I just anyother flight to bali okay now I'm going to spend two weeks there where do I go lol??? It was 130$ from china so I said f Malaysia.

8. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    go to uluwatu and paddle out the cave
    stay at satria warung

9. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Hubert "Whitey" Whitney Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Oh yeah, that NZ guy who builds boards with the beard and sheet.

Little Ricky, man, you're A-ok.

I like this dude. He hassles the right people.

Blaster, you're going to NZ? Get out...

Man, I wouldn't go to China if Mr. Swellinfo Guy paid me.

And be cool. Don't even drink in the Asian places. And stay out of the Auckland ghetto.

10. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Hubert "Whitey" Whitney Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2016

O Bagus.....

11. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    How bad is the Auckland ghetto a bunch of Maori??? Or what??? Is it worse than Camden?

12. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    It's laughable compared to here. They don't even have guns over there.