Ariana grande

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by HelpHelpLetMeOut, May 22, 2017.

1. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    This! Turn Raqqa into a large crater asap, that will be a good first step. I don't know why they haven't done it yet. I can't think of one good reason. It would show the world what happens to barbarians that are so bold as to have their own state with their own capital.

2. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Us, of course. When I stated "$$$", I was also referring to the possible tens of thousands of jobs that would be created for not only the defense industry but the myriad support jobs that go along with such a task.

IMHO, a THAAD system seems like overkill in the name of fighting ISIS. Kinda like killing an ant with a boulder.

But I'm sure that the Saudi's have coveted one for awhile now. I also have no doubt that somehow the technology will find its way into some other despot's hands for future use against Israel.

OTOH, I'm sure that our government wouldn't sell technology that could be successfully used against us. We've probably already figured out a way to overcome THAAD if we ever found ourselves going up against it.

3. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    And there it is: born & bred, just as British as Prince Charlie; the religion of peace, the ideology of hate.....they are your neighbors.

The bomber - named today as 22-year-old Salman Abedi - was known to authorities. He died at the scene and police carried out a controlled explosion at what is believed to be his home during raids around the city today.

Abedi is understood to have been born in Britain but is from a Libyan family. A school friend told MailOnline had grown a beard when he last saw him and neighbours claimed he had been 'acting strangely' recently.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ices-rush-Manchester-Arena.html#ixzz4hvqucaSc

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    It's not really for ISIS. It's to defend them against ballistic missles from Iran who they are currently at war with along the Yemem / Saudi border. They are a threat to gain Nuclear weapons soon too if something doesn't change.

5. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    That sounds like a Sean Spicer answer. The Saudis do not have a problem with terrorist attacks on their soil. They have a problem with supporting terrorism. I'm not joking when I say they promote sharia law. The same as Isis. They do not separate government and Religion. They fundamentally hate us. If I'm trying to make a point it's that our "friends" in the middle east are fair weather at best. Go to any Mosque in the Kingdom and you will hear anti western sentiment. Any one. They are not being told to keep quiet, or thrown in jail, those mosques are packed.

6. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    I did like when Trump said he was not going to force our ways on them(the middle east) during his speech. That message will resonate much better than Obama's.

7. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Plausible. THAAD is a pretty big fuggin deal, not the kind of system you want falling into the wrong hands.

I'm sure Israel has gotta be twisting about this.

But hey, the deal is close to a trillion buh, right? Oughta help out with the budget deficit lol

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I don't disagree with the skepticism, not at all actually. I know we have to still be careful of them. I don't believe that all of them are radical or extremist though, I think it' something like 60-70%, which is a lot. But from what the King said they are trying to change that and have more of a moderate influence. Talk is cheap though, so we'll see. This isn't the same as the last Adnib, so hopefully with Trump's leadership they'll do more than just talk.

9. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Very nice. And educational

10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Agreed, it's definitely not something we want everybody to have. Right now the focus is on Iran and we need Saudi Arabia's help in getting them to stop the ballistic missile testing and the pursuit of nuclear weapons, which I think they already have personally. If Iran occupies Yemen and Iraq, Syria and then takes out Saudi Arabia, everybody is F'ed.

11. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    We need their oil, plain & simple.

There is more than enough evidence that the Saudi's played a role in 9/11. That should be enough to convince anybody that they are two-faced "friends" at best.

But this isn't just on Trump. W and Obama have both been Saudi cockholsters as well.

12. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Absolutely, especially your last point. +1000

13. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    The whole thing is rotten
    Bill Baer, CIA field op writes about this in his book 'fall of the house of Saud'
    basically the region was a cluster**** of king of the mountain. Saud fam was on top when oil was discovered and stayed on top due to our largess in the promise that oil will flow
    Anthony Wile, when he ran the Daily bell had a solid analysis too

good starting points if you want to see whats up

Also Iran is a fake boogeyman, we made Iran a sh1thole, in the early 50's it was one of the most westernized countries in the whole region

14. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Our meddling, along with backing Pahlavi indefinitely, led to the hostage situation and the Shah's overthrow by the current religious regime.

And then we wonder why people want to kill us.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I hope he fulfills his promise of pulling us out of the region.

Unfortunately, selling strategic arms to anyone in the region cannot possibly bode well.

15. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Saudi Arabia will be bone dry in 50 years. America has the world's largest oil reserves thanks to the Russians giving us Alaska ( because they were afraid Canada would take it) Trump knows this and just sped the process up 10 years

When Saudi Arabia goes dry it will be a biblical humanitarian disaster because oil money has allowed them to live ideology 1000 years in the past. Their economy is not set up to be self sustainable. No agriculture, it the desert, they will beg Russia and China to feed them but will have no money and no values

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  16. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    The CIA is wholly to blame for the spread of Islam. All so we could steal their oil. Religious people are easily tricked to give up their butts for god.

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Hell no, I don't wonder at all, but neither do I give a sh!t at all why...if they want to kill us, we kill them first,so....let's start by nuking Iran. Then, as sure as sh!t smells, terrorism will completely stop. End of that problem. Then we move on to North Korea--nuke them. End of that problem as well.
    If the Ruskies and the chinks do not like it....fvck them.

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I know what you're saying but given the fact that Iran is the #1 sponsor of terrorism, don't you think we should make sure they don't get any stronger and hinder their ability to inflict major damage in the region as well as slow them down from inspiring terrorists acts across the world with things like what happened in Manchester?

19. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Iran isnt number 1 sponsor. where do you get this from?

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Actually, when one really thinks out who is #1 sponsor of terrorism, it is Russia.
    They back Iran.
    They back Syria (and therefore ISIS).

They are our #1 enemy/adversary.
    Russians suck. Nuke them. Problem solved.