Big Sur

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Big Wet Monster, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018

Worth a two hour coastal drive south, for the scenery alone. If a female is traveling with you, simply have her smile and ask locals. If not, find a local female and have her do the same. Locals will be more prone to divulge information to either than to you. They took me to a secret spot somewhere around Morro Bay. Where, I do not know nor would tell if I did, but I highly recommend that you try finding it. The hunt is half the fun. Enjoy.

Mr.Belmar likes this.
  2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

(
    You have no idea what kind of "can of worms" you may have opened up ( :) nice!) by posting this above. Or, maybe you did.
    Seeing as how you do seem to be rather intelligent, and seeing as you do know what kind of sex deprived and depraved bunch of morons post on this here site, I can only assume you know you are tossing a match into a gasoline depot....good work!!
    I cannot wait to see the outcome!!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2018
    DonQ likes this.

3. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Too much coffee this morning, Barry?
    Maybe having yet another migraine?

Anyway, I have vid taken of the spot from directly above it. Nice grassy hillside view directly off the road. Drive is to the right, facilities down the steep embankment. Lifeguards on duty, and for some reason it wasn't kosher to head south to the break from the parking lot, but the guys knew them making all okay.

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Lifeguards??
    So it is then NOT a "secret spot", right??

5. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Yes, lifeguards. I saw them driving down that way while filming. Everyone with me thought the guards may make the guys leave, but they didn't. They hung out a while and then went back to where they were supposed to be, north. Still won't find it. :p

6. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Haha I totally remember that, thought it was Grimes lol.

Did they ever dig all that shit out and reopen the road?

7. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Last I heard, you still need to detour around that slide

La_Piedra likes this.