Boston Bombers ID'd

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by chicharronne, Apr 19, 2013.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    how come those responsible for Bayou Corne massive sink hole and the oil spill in AK aren't designated terrorists? Because they own the You Essay.

2. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006

3. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    i thought monsanto did it????

4. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
  5. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
  6. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    done!! i signed 6 times just like some people voted for BHO 6 times. now the madness can stop. i feel better now. thank you comrade.

7. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    its all good comrade. I love our supreme overlord, i give him my guns gladly. and my free beach access. Hopefully his executive branch can kill more civillians at home and abroad! I feel so safe with civillian drones in my skys, and friendly old big brother listening to my phone conversations! In American Union, workers don't strike, drones strike workers!

8. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    all controlled by the new Google Skynet network!!

9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I do some home canning w/ a PC...first they want my guns, now they want my PC and back pack...next they're gonna want my boards...god forbid you try to prepare yourself to live w/ a little bit of self-sufficiency.

10. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Roy Stuart is behind the board confiscation since only all wood boards should be use as they are the most progressive modern design. monsanto will take care of the garden.

11. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    yea its ****ed man. my buddy owns a farm down here in NC, and hes had ARMED federal agents show up at his door to force him to buy the monopolized GMO monsanto seeds, and to put unnecessary amounts of antibiotics and growth hormones in the corn (that they forced him to use) for his livestock (which he was feeding on grass, which is what they are supposed to eat, stomachs of cows not designed to digest corn, but thats how the antibiotic companies make there money). They did this in the name of the FDA standards (which are corrupt and unhealthy as ****) Your not even allowed to grow your own food in many municipalities! Once they control what you eat, your water supply, where you get your information, start wars strictly for the profit of the military industrial complex, have a two party system that is the lesser of two evils, a congress with the illusion of policy gridlock and decide who can be labeled as a "terrorist" and start an atmosphere of fear and control ,were ****ed.

oh wait, that already happened.

12. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    relax a bit my young padawan. they have been saying this since i was a kid in the 70s.

13. trevolution .

trevolution . New Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Bro, I've been in college for 6months. don't tell me to relax.

14. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    yea man the more **** changes the more it stays the same. but i guess if it wasnt for all the people getting pissed and ranting about this kinda ****, and doing something about it, the change would be much less gradual.

15. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    6 whole months!! (sorry, not much sympathy here. been there 2x and the working world easily trumps college and the stress scale)

16. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    haha mfitz actually took the time to make a fake profile.

get a life dude, one where you dont gopro all your wingnutty maneuvers.

see the thing that says POSTS, and JOIN DATE.

i don't blame you man, i try not to make fun of mentally retarded people

17. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
  18. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    i agree entirely, however i think trevolution . would not

19. trevolution .

trevolution . New Member

Apr 30, 2013
    some people get it much faster than others. My teachers explained what basically can be your life experience. So while your older Im just as informed.

20. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    the only thing that doesn't change is the need for a boogieman to blame everything on. it's human nature. most people would rather focus on an external bad guy instead of internally and fixing what is wrong with them.